• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

To buy or to Lease an NSX ?

HI, I'm new to this forum. I currently have a 04-C5 and have an opportunity to get a blue 05 NSX. I have always wanted one of these cars :biggrin: I have always been torn between the vette and the NSX and I guess since I've already owned 5 vettes (3/C5's) I'm thinking it may be time to try the NSX. Does any one have an opinion about leasing vs purchasing one? I've never leased anything before and someone told me that's what I should do. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.....April :wink:

Ok, I just did some digging and found a ton of lease info around this forum. Although one more question, how much tax do they ad into your monthly payment? any other hidden monthly fees with that?....i'm just having a hard time with the idea of "renting" a car of this nature and then give it back..although the dealer told me they would sell me this 05 in three years for about 54k....hmmmm :cool:

Last edited:
Back