• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

To Current owners

A PPI at an Acura dealer should be less than $150.

I bought my NSX in Colorado. An NSXPrime member in the area checked it out for me first. He explained in detail what he thought of the car. After he said it was solid I asked the owner to arrange for a PPI at my expense.

It was clean so I flew to Denver for the final transaction and drove it him over the weekend.

what does the PPI cover, I mean what do they look at??

Even though I'm a very busy man, I'd love to look at a local NSX for sale, and report my feedback to the prospective buyer. :) No compensation needed, just the excuse to see another NSX is sufficient.

I was stationed in Minot 98-02, so I feel your pain!!

Contact Prime member Purevil (check out his profile) who lives in Minot, and he can also let you know a little more about the car. He may even bring his out!!!

If you have been to the club local ENVY, he is the owner.

I had a dealer service guy check a car out for me in Colorado after work hours free of charge, He had friends where I live and promised to show him around. Most Nsx enthusiasts will take a look at the car for you, its a hobby for most if you see anything in DC area PM me.

I will always be glad to check an nsx out! I usually have some knowledge of the car already if they are in my area. I have done it several times and would NEVER ask for a penny, I feel it is a help to the community.

I was stationed in Minot 98-02, so I feel your pain!!

Contact Prime member Purevil (check out his profile) who lives in Minot, and he can also let you know a little more about the car. He may even bring his out!!!

If you have been to the club local ENVY, he is the owner.

You know I have talked to him(not about an NSX) on a local Forum here. And I have seen his username here, and I always thought that I recognized that user name, but couldn't place it

Back