• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Top 10 things that annoy me - how bout you?

People at airport baggage pick-up who crowd the carousel like pigs at the feed trough so nobody can easily see and walk to their bag, rather than everybody stand just a few feet away. There can't be a single person on earth who isn't annoyed by that but they all do it each and every time.

I'll add 3 more:

When folk like [MENTION=4356]steveny[/MENTION], [MENTION=6317]PHOEN$X[/MENTION], and @Dehaldeswerth disappear and stop contributing temporarily.

Today's priorities, at least as represented by television marketing - such as 8 year olds dressed up in Osh Kosh B'gosh and acting like gangsta rappers in Pop Tart commercials...or the 5' 2" milf burning 2 gallons of gas racing around town in her 500+ hp Mercedes wagon to make indoor spin class on time instead of just hopping on a real bike at home and going for an outdoor ride.

Domestic automaker commercials based on inferiority complexes. Buicks in the parking lot being mistaken for foreign cars by the valet or the owner's relative. Chryslers being mistaken for German or Japanese cars by the announcer. Do they really overlook how those commercials scream that they think Japanese and German cars are still the better cars?

Last edited:
I've also heard it started in prison as a sign that you were open for biz...lol

- - - Updated - - -

From my understanding this originates from criminals wearing multiple layers of clothing so they can shed off the top layer to throw off police descriptions of what they were wearing when the crime was committed. On days they were too lazy to do laundry and weren't planning on committing a crime... only having their oversize clothing to wear, we were all graced with ability to see their underpants.

With the gangster persona being glorified within certain cultures this method of dressing rapidly caught on for those who might not even be planning criminal behavior.

Getting double email notices when someone updates a thread on NSXprime
[MENTION=4356]steveny[/MENTION] [MENTION=4356]steveny[/MENTION] [MENTION=4356]steveny[/MENTION] [MENTION=4356]steveny[/MENTION],

How many notices this time?

Feeling like I don't contribute when in fact I contribute TWICE as much :)

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone who uses shampoo then conditioner, includes Pert Plus too!

Back