• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

TWS Drivers Edge Jan 24-25 counter clockwise

Can we get 10 NSX guys to sign up so we can get a group discount?

Post if you're interested in going.

Btw, it was good to see you Ritesh and Teddy this past weekend.

I felt like I barely got any seat time with all of the issues I ran across including shaking the rust off my driving skills.

Glad you got home safely. Remember what I said - CT XP10's on the front and XP8's on the rear.

I was pretty rusty too. Hadn't been CW in 4 years and last time it was in the NSX. Too bad I had a fuel leak by Sun - 2nd session.

Regarding Jan - I doubt that you could have 10 NSX's for that event. I would say go for Mar/Apr event. Then you are more likely to get 10. You know I will be there - barring any major family conflicts.

Heck - who knows - maybe Zishan will show up.:biggrin:

Last edited:
Hey Ritesh

I went ahead and ordered a set of rear panther plus since I have 1 1/2 sets of fronts of those. I will try the 10 and 8 later (that is if I don't get a BBK sooner).

Did you get that fuel leak when you went off on Sunday? Don't think I didn't see it. :biggrin:

As for the spring, that is a good idea but I've tried it last spring with hardly any takers.....

Ofcourse you saw it - I had just blown by you in my 115 HP Monster.:biggrin:

My brakes were really soft going into 15. I tried to brake harder but no luck. Went straight over the curb on 15 came back on the track at 14 and still couldn't slow down went straight off 14 onto the grass. I had a slight fuel leak but it was definetly much worse after that off. I must have kinked of the fuel rails. No big deal - thats why I was like spanking my miata on the track. No worries. BTW, I did a 2:06 last wknd!!

It was good to see both of you there as well. Hopefully by January I will have both a Miata and an NSX to choose from! Thanks for loaning me your car Matt. And btw I didn't use your brakes at all so Wasn't Me!!!:biggrin:
Send me a PM and maybe we can work something out for gas and pad consumption. Ritesh when I saw you off roading, I didn't think it was 14 / 15 hmmmmmm:smile:
It would be great to see more NSX's at the track. Mostly Mine!!
Teddy

Don't worry about it Teddy.

I'm going to be skipping this event since I will be leaving to go snowboarding the following Wednesday.

Let's see if we can get an NSX group out there in the spring

Back