• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Unique LED Turn Signal+Blinker Upgrade 91-01 NSX

Status
Not open for further replies.
so how much for the new design?
this would be perfect to do now since its the winter time

how much shipped to Toronto?

I just wanted to say that these are extremely nice "plug and play" units.

I got the smoked and it looks great!

I recommend these for anyone looking to upgrade.

The pics dont do these justice!

Hello Prime, I would like to share the new design with the smoked lens. Thanks for looking!

IMG_6430.jpg

IMG_6436.jpg

IMG_6438.jpg

IMG_6421-1.jpg

Its hard to say if I could get all the LEDs in my template from the chop I made you below. The LEDs I use will not allow me to get that close to each other due to the shape. If I went with a normal LED it would be more likely I think, they just wont be as bright. I can work on it some more if you would like. Let me know!

crazyeye_pic.jpg

Nice, but I think he was pulling your leg....by the way... that extra 12 hp your promised me with my set really comes on after 4,000 rpm.
Thanks
Trev

Its hard to say if I could get all the LEDs in my template from the chop I made you below. The LEDs I use will not allow me to get that close to each other due to the shape. If I went with a normal LED it would be more likely I think, they just wont be as bright. I can work on it some more if you would like. Let me know!

crazyeye_pic.jpg

Sorry, I should have clarified that it doesn't need to be an exact look, but an abstract from the basic 3 rows of LEDs that you already have.

That does look interesting and got me thinking.

Cool, I will work on some ideas for you over the weekend when I get a bit of time.

Trev, I figured you needed the extra boost to dodge them damn polor bears A:biggrin:

Mugenkid:

Couple of questions....

1) Are the LEDs about the same diameter and as bright as on the Audi cars?

2) $600 a set...right?

3) You got talent...any chance of making a front radiator grill made out of mesh or screen?

4) Where in the east valley do you live? I am in Ahwatukee!

Great work!

Rob

PM Sent:wink:

Hey Rob,

1) I can tell you the LEDs I use are very bright but I don't know how the comparison would be compared to Audi. I can tell you they are much brighter then all of the LED strips people are running on their cars.

2)Correct, and your choice of design.

3) Thanks a lot, I do not have any plans of making a mesh grille. I stay pretty busy with this mod and also have a full time job that I focus on during the day. The lights are done on my free time at home.

4) I actually live in Ahwatukee as well, let me know if you would like to see them in person.

Thanks!

Cool, I will work on some ideas for you over the weekend when I get a bit of time.......

Here's what I had in mind:

See attached PDF

The LEDs would be in white except where the iris would be amber/orange for blinking.

cdr543553-750.jpg

Attachments

• DOC001.PDF
    36.3 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Thanks John for a great product being offered to the NSX community, recieved and installed today, easy as pie, and a pleasure dealing with you. These babies are brighter than my HID's :smile:

Lights 009.jpg

Lights 018.jpg

Thank you so much for posting pictures and feedback Michael, it really means a lot to me. The car looks great, glad to hear your happy:wink:

Also I wanted to share Peter's NSX that has not been posted in my thread yet. He has bought two sets so far so I believe he deserves a spot in here, plus his car is so amazing looking. Hope you don’t mind Peter :biggrin:

665807756_wxQ5V-XL-1.jpg

666236259_v56RX-XL-1.jpg

666241906_o9yAb-XL-1.jpg

Thank you so much for posting pictures and feedback Michael, it really means a lot to me. The car looks great, glad to hear your happy:wink:

Also I wanted to share Peter's NSX that has not been posted in my thread yet. He has bought two sets so far so I believe he deserves a spot in here, plus his car is so amazing looking. Hope you don’t mind Peter :biggrin:

665807756_wxQ5V-XL-1.jpg

666236259_v56RX-XL-1.jpg

666241906_o9yAb-XL-1.jpg

Dang, I thought I was the only one with the all black NSX with the black spoiler.

DSC_6930.JPG

nsxaccelerating2.JPG

john is great to deal with. very good and quick communication. product is first rate quality. i get more complements on these l.e.d. daytime driving lights/turn/hazard signals than anything else. people honking their horns at stop lights asking about the lights like crazy.

awesome to deal with. awesome lights!

thanks john!

I wanted to share a new design I have been working on for my customer. Thanks for looking!

IMG_0133.jpg

IMG_0141.jpg

IMG_0148.jpg

IMG_3366.jpg

I like this very much.

How much would they cost with the color of the LEDs are white where the orange/amber LEDs are and vice versa?

How long would it take to deliver?

I do like the work man....props to you....might have to consider a set later....so I'll have two options to roll with....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back