• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Unoffical Berlina BLACK NSX Thread

I'll finally add a pic of mine. Was going to over a year ago but was waiting on a few things. Now, I'm pretty much done with look of the car. Just something clean & simple :smile:

08.jpg

Newman said:
I'll finally add a pic of mine. Was going to over a year ago but was waiting on a few things. Now, I'm pretty much done with look of the car. Just something clean & simple :smile:

08.jpg
The "Poohmobile" huh!
Steve

whiteNSXs said:
The "Poohmobile" huh!
Steve

Haha.... I thought about that a few months back but oh well :tongue: . Debating on whether to dump 5g's on an 03 front/back look. I have some new wheels on order and I probably won't see them until Christmas time :mad: , but there are still some subtle differences between the two.

Newman said:

08.jpg

What type of rims are those and do you have a side view of your car? Very gorgeous :biggrin:

Jasil said:
What type of rims are those and do you have a side view of your car? Very gorgeous :biggrin:

Yes, "similar" to Poohbear :tongue: . He even saw it on Saturday when I rolled up at the Wholesale Hyperformance get-together. I have some other wheels on order and at this rate I should have them by Christmas time :rolleyes:

Here are some side shots that I took earlier today. I was playing with my new 350D DSLR and I think I'm starting to get the hang of it.

11.jpg

13.jpg

I just got some darker JDM NSX-R tail lights but I haven't been able to get a good picture of them yet. They don't turn out well in the pictures on a bright sunny day.

2 Update Pics of my coupe

Attachments

• Rob 2.JPG
    Rob 2.JPG
    47.4 KB · Views: 2,501
  • rob 5.JPG
    rob 5.JPG
    52.6 KB · Views: 2,433
  • engag2 017.jpg
    engag2 017.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 2,819
Last edited:
I'll post a pic of my 91. Some cool pics/cars posted.

Attachments

• nsxoutside.jpg
    nsxoutside.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 2,687
Vizal said:
This Photo reminds me of Mother Goose's photo for some reason.

You're not kidding... i thought the exact same thing before i read your comment. There's a quality about this photo that reminds me of a photo of his nsx. Of course his NSX was white.

NeoNSX said:
You're not kidding... i thought the exact same thing before i read your comment. There's a quality about this photo that reminds me of a photo of his nsx. Of course his NSX was white.

The white ones are faster... ;)

AU_NSX said:
Hey guess what???

I'm not sorry for reviving this thread!!! :biggrin:

I think a Berlina Black NSX is just as good a reason to revive a thread as say the return of Christine Kiew! :biggrin:

The "Unoffical Berlina BLACK NSX Thread" should never die!!!

Here's mine getting a little bit of TLC... :biggrin:
Is that Kelley Ripa from tv? :biggrin:

Newman said:
Yes, "similar" to Poohbear :tongue: . He even saw it on Saturday when I rolled up at the Wholesale Hyperformance get-together. I have some other wheels on order and at this rate I should have them by Christmas time :rolleyes:

Here are some side shots that I took earlier today. I was playing with my new 350D DSLR and I think I'm starting to get the hang of it.

11.jpg

13.jpg

I just got some darker JDM NSX-R tail lights but I haven't been able to get a good picture of them yet. They don't turn out well in the pictures on a bright sunny day.
Please post rear view of JDM NSX R tailights.....thks Brent

How do I insert a pic of my Berlina Black NSX, dont know how to insert when it asks for "text to be formatted"

NSXpert01 said:
How do I insert a pic of my Berlina Black NSX, dont know how to insert when it asks for "text to be formatted"

There is a button just below the text area that reads "Manage Attachments". Click that. :)

Two fast machines.

(picture didnt turn out too good though)

Attachments

• nsx sr71 good one.JPG
    nsx sr71 good one.JPG
    80.2 KB · Views: 2,117
205/40/17 front and 285/30/18 rear not to mention its slammed on the floor which gives it the illusion aswell.

Here's mines:

Attachments

• passenger nsx.JPG
    passenger nsx.JPG
    10.8 KB · Views: 2,237
  • nsx night 2.JPG
    nsx night 2.JPG
    20.4 KB · Views: 1,801
Back