• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Unoffical Berlina BLACK NSX Thread

A couple of pics of my '93.

Attachments

• sideA.jpg
    sideA.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 4,903
  • backA.jpg
    backA.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 4,253
  • frontA.jpg
    frontA.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 4,221
My new wheels.

Volk GT-C 18/19 custom color.

11199nsx_warrens2_003.jpg

11199nsx_warrens2_005.jpg

11199nsx_warrens2_004.jpg

11199nsx_warrens2_002.jpg

11199nsx_warrens2_001.jpg

One more. Didn't think you guys/girls wanted to see my mug, so I superimposed my usual driving expression. North Alabama (Huntsville).

Attachments

• samepicnic2.jpg
    samepicnic2.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 4,628
Last edited:
Distance Runner said:
I receive many compliments on having the 2002 wheels on my 1991.

Personally, I think the combination was fantastic and you should have kept the car that way. But that's just my two unsolicited cents.

93BlkOnBlkNSX said:
One more. Didn't think you guys/girls wanted to see my mug, so I superimposed my usual driving expression. North Alabama (Huntsville).
That chair your sitting on looks a lot like an NSX.................Oh no it is an NSX, what the h3ll were you thinking?!! lol

The only butt mark allow on my NSX hood is a supermodel. hehehe.

93BlkOnBlkNSX said:

hey thats a nice combo of body kits car looks great let me guess lechers,burnup soiler, marga hills spats and i dont reconize that bumper. Also do you have a wide body kit installed. Because the guys at SOS told me that those side skirts dont fit right and dont look good without a wide body conversion

saint2709 said:
hey thats a nice combo of body kits car looks great let me guess lechers,burnup soiler, marga hills spats and i dont reconize that bumper. Also do you have a wide body kit installed. Because the guys at SOS told me that those side skirts dont fit right and dont look good without a wide body conversion

Which car are you referring to? None of the images above have wide-body kit on.

Found this on the net, and thought you guys might like it:

7537BlackNSX.jpg

My 91 black/ivory. I am currently working on a stereo upgrade, thanks to Ken and Inexcess. On the exterior I am adding a wings west kit that I have had for a year but never installed. I will also replace the current wheels with a set of 17/18 Volk CV Pros as soon as I get them back from having the lips polished. Finally, I am having a custom full stainless magnaflow exhaust made at Tempest Racing. I hope to have that back in a few weeks.

Regards,

Nate in DC

Attachments

• nsx1.jpg
    nsx1.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 4,000
93BlkOnBlkNSX said:

Hey man, you don't have to do that :wink:

I can tell you got good body work there ... nice shape :biggrin:

hey CDX_NSX are you using any lowering springs? if so which kind?

My contribution to the club.....
5115IMG_1083-med.JPG

Back