• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

unofficial Grand Prix White NSX thread

NSXxDreamer said:
celine2.jpg
Your NSX looks beautiful, are those wheels chromed or Polished?

I can't recall ever seeing white NSXs with chrome or polished wheels, I like the look a lot.

nsxsupra said:
Your NSX looks beautiful, are those wheels chromed or Polished?

I can't recall ever seeing white NSXs with chrome or polished wheels, I like the look a lot.

They're polished alluminum. The rims are Comptechs Forgeline RS Alloys.

I'm looking for a passenger's side mirror in Grand Prix White in good condition. If anybody has one for sale, please pm with a price. Thanks!

nsxsocal said:
FYI-

it seems like with a litte work we can track down most of the white / black 97 and newer nsx's. I have a white / black 1997 and it is #249. I looked long and hard to get it.

What is interesting is the vin numbers... 27, 51 and 249. When i went through a tour of a high end car plant they seemed to do cars in batches according to color (ie i would see 7 black cars, then 5 reds etc) this does not seem to be the case at all with the nsx with these vin's
Thanks

tom

Tom,
You are correct, they build them as ordered, so in many cases it will not be batches of 10-20 of one color. That being said, my 97 white/black is #250, so in our case, it was a back to back copy!

MiamieNeSeX said:
As little as possible. :)

Armando

join the club! I pretend to work but im not fooling anyone :biggrin:

Nice shot. I'm a semipro photographer and I'm really getting into automotive photography. I've always wondered how people get those shots? I know some photoshop and others use technique. How'd u take the shot? Thanks in advance.

jordansx said:
Nice shot. I'm a semipro photographer and I'm really getting into automotive photography. I've always wondered how people get those shots? I know some photoshop and others use technique. How'd u take the shot? Thanks in advance.

The photo was taken with my Nikon Coolpix 8700. The blur you see is all Photoshop.

Miami has nicer weather, and we would be hard pressed to find that kind of backdrop in your area. :) And we could add Anils Type R clone to the mix

Armando

On behalf of my good friend, Hothonda, here are a few shots of his '05 after the Bilstein install. The best suspension setup for a street driven NSX, IMO.

With all the rain in Seattle, I'm surprise that the car is dry.

3710DSCN1559.jpg

3710DSCN1562.jpg

3710DSCN1564.jpg

3710DSCN1561.jpg

Last edited:
Black nsx's are the best!!! pffftttt!! :tongue: :biggrin: :tongue: hehehe ^.^

Haven't posted on Prime in awhile so I thought I add a few.:biggrin:

Attachments

• Pierless2.jpg
    Pierless2.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 689
  • 100_1006.jpg