• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

unofficial Grand Prix White NSX thread

PS_Grove_1_Side_View2.sized.jpg

Armando

MiamiMermaid said:
the 23rd of October? I thought it was the 16th ? Do you drive the NSX daily around Miami ? Never seen it on the streets. :wink:

The event was rescheduled due to construction at the track. I usually take the car to the office on Fridays.

Armando

MiamieNeSeX said:
The event was rescheduled due to construction at the track. I usually take the car to the office on Fridays.

Armando

What do you do anyway, Armando??

Back on track!

7537DSCN1965m-med.JPG

MiamieNeSeX said:
As little as possible. :)

Armando
I tried that for a while and it didn't pay well. I must have been doing it wrong... maybe you can PM me some tips.

Your looks sweet, one of my favorites on Prime!

Shumdit said:
Was that pic taken on the scenic byway that cuts over towards Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg off I40?

Close! On top of Clingman's Dome.

One of my favorite driving loops is from Knoxville down TN HWY129 through Deal's Gap (Tail of the Dragon), north along Fontana on NC HWY 23 to Cherokee, back across through Cumberland Gap on TN HWY 441, up to Clingman's Dome, and back out of the park through Townsend.

That is what I did on Monday. :biggrin:

NSX2CE said:
New Member Nice thread just for the GPW'S.
Coming soon 98 GPW. I just got it and adding some mods already.

LOL ..forgive me, .... I love to greet. "WELCOME" :)

NSX2CE said:
New Member Nice thread just for the GPW'S.
Coming soon 98 GPW. I just got it and adding some mods already.

Black or Tan interior and 6 speed or auto?

I had a 98 White/Black 6 speed (now owned by JP AKA NSX Chi-Town) and now have the same car in a 97 and they are pretty rare (7 made each year in my particular combo).
Welcome to the group. As the saying goes "once you go white, life is DYNOMITE!"

Oh, they don't say that? Well, they should! :biggrin:

Shumdit said:
Black or Tan interior and 6 speed or auto?

I had a 98 White/Black 6 speed (now owned by JP AKA NSX Chi-Town) and now have the same car in a 97 and they are pretty rare (7 made each year in my particular combo).
Welcome to the group. As the saying goes "once you go white, life is DYNOMITE!"

Oh, they don't say that? Well, they should! :biggrin:

White/Black 6 speed. One of seven vin 000051

I've heard there is only 5 of the 7 White/Onyx left from the 1997 cars? Well I have one of them no matter how many are left! If you can't tell, she's #27 from 1997. :wink:

100_1663.sized.jpg

I also have 1 of the White/Onyx 97's, I had one of the 7 98' (NSX Chitown owns it now). It is only 1 of at least 6, as I was told a hideous tackied up one on Ebay last year that had been repainted in that chameleon-like paint was one of the 7, so in my mind it's totalled!

FYI-

it seems like with a litte work we can track down most of the white / black 97 and newer nsx's. I have a white / black 1997 and it is #249. I looked long and hard to get it.

What is interesting is the vin numbers... 27, 51 and 249. When i went through a tour of a high end car plant they seemed to do cars in batches according to color (ie i would see 7 black cars, then 5 reds etc) this does not seem to be the case at all with the nsx with these vin's
Thanks

tom

Took off the center caps on the rims today, Imo they look MUCH better now.. (for the time being that is.. :wink: )

celine.jpg

celine2.jpg

Back