• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

unofficial Grand Prix White NSX thread

We did buy most of the exterior body mods off of Chris' car and put them onto our White '93. Chris did not sell his car though and has some new plans in store for his ride, so we are all waiting patiently to see the final results. He always does a great job of tastefully and cleanly modding his cars.

We're definitely aware of the confusion that most people will have with our car looking nearly identical to his with the old parts. Especially since we are both in Arizona and hanging out at the same events, like the SOS open house about a week ago. We are loving our new widebody though! Hope this clears up any confusion.

Well we finally got around to taking a few pics of the car with decent backgrounds, etc. So far it has been a blast to have! Sorry for the red intruder in the last pic. :biggrin:

Attachments

• Whitie.jpg
    Whitie.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 2,094
  • Whitie 2.jpg
    Whitie 2.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 1,976
  • Whitie at Speed Web Low.jpg
    Whitie at Speed Web Low.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 2,530
  • Putt-Putt & Whitie Web.jpg
    Putt-Putt & Whitie Web.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 2,208
These were taken at a SCCA AutoX Event last Sunday.

IMG_1518.jpg
IMG_1595.jpg

Old pic, but this thread needs to go back up:
75377537DSCN1596-med.JPG

legendr35 said:
thats such a bad ass looking nsx. makes me want to sell mine for a white one and do a nsx r conversion

hahahaha thanks....
I will trade with your 97 nsx :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

The NSX-R conversion would be nice....but just too darn expensive for me. :(

Meeyatch1 said:
The NSX-R conversion would be nice....but just too darn expensive for me. :(

Sell one of your ten cars, then you'll have the $. :tongue: Actually, that is why I've been looking for a white as well. I think those Recaro's will bankrupt me for a few month unless I take out a home equity loan!

I can finally contribute to this thread now that the car is done!

FrontAnglePark.JPG

FrontHeadPark2.JPG

RearPassPark2.JPG

Ahad

I'm assuming that's the comptech widebody right? do you have to do that spoiler or will the oem one integrate with it?

Yes, it is the Comptech Widebody. You MUST do either their spoiler or another aftermarket spoiler because the stock will not work due to the wide fenders and the new "fins" that roll up to the wing are a lot higher than the stock spoiler...make sense?

I just noticed something.....you have the rear quarter panels and the rear bumper pieces all moulded together to look like one piece. Is that going to be a problem if you get rear ended and then have to have ALL of those pieces fixed?? :confused:

Meeyatch1 said:
I just noticed something.....you have the rear quarter panels and the rear bumper pieces all moulded together to look like one piece. Is that going to be a problem if you get rear ended and then have to have ALL of those pieces fixed?? :confused:

I guess that's true however unfortunatly, we had no choice when installing this kit since the rear bumper was narrower than the fenders. Our soultion was to mold in the sides as we widened it and by molding it in we didn't have to go back and make the body lines.

The price you pay for going wide... :rolleyes:

It looks sick molded, I just think you need to mold the lower panels in too.
Pretegra - your car is HOT! Damn white NSX's are sweet. I can't wait to see armando's when it is done. I loved the old one.

Back