• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

unofficial Grand Prix White NSX thread

As I was looking at all these beautiful white NSX's, it occurred to me that I never posted the pics of my upgraded front in this thread. MiamieNeSeX, your car came out fantastic.

4648IMG_0116-med.jpg

4648IMG_0175-med.jpg

NSXnBRLA said:
As I was looking at all these beautiful white NSX's, it occurred to me that I never posted the pics of my upgraded front in this thread. MiamieNeSeX, your car came out fantastic.
Thanks nice job on yours also.

Armando

NSXnBRLA said:

4648IMG_0175-med.jpg

Awesome stance!!! what are you ride height specs and wheel sizes/offset???

Armando....every time I see your car, I see something else that looks cool and that I want to buy for my car. Anyway, very nice job. Well done, and very clean. :smile:

Meeyatch1 said:
Armando....every time I see your car, I see something else that looks cool and that I want to buy for my car. Anyway, very nice job. Well done, and very clean. :smile:

Hmmm you must have seen that 70' motor yacht in the background, cant get nothing past you guys :)

Armando

MiamieNeSeX said:
Hmmm you must have seen that 70' motor yacht in the background, cant get nothing past you guys :)

Armando

LOL!! No...I was talking about the jet fighter parked on land with the polished wheels. :biggrin:

beezurd said:
sweet ride! i love seeing pics of your car... im sure this has been asked before but how much are you lowered?
Thanks, right now its about 1" lower int he front and 1 1/4 in the rear. Also running 18 19

Armando

NSXnBRLA said:
Thank you... I have considered the carbon fiber side mirrors from japan. I wonder if they'll fit in a christmas stocking? ;)

Really nice looking setup you've got there,

BTW: Which side mirrors are you referring to? The ones in the NA2-R are not CF, they are just black, your car would look really nice with black side mirrors (unless you were referring to the K-craft mirrors, which in my personal opinnion don't look good on any NSX :( )

FYI: One easy way to check how your car would look with black mirrors would be to borrow some Speed Lingerie Side mirror covers from someone or just put some black vinyl over the mirrors and see if you like the way that it looks.

Ken

Grand Prix White will definitely be my color choice when I decide to get my NSX...then the Wings West lip and sides, and a nice set of BBS rims (like the RGRs) and the Type-R spoiler will round out the interior :) I can see it all now mmmmmmm

I just realized that I never posted a pic of my white NSX on here! :tongue:

Attachments

• Our Second NSX 005 Web.jpg
    Our Second NSX 005 Web.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 2,059
Last edited:
Back