• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

unofficial Grand Prix White NSX thread

synergy004 said:
MiamieNeSeX and NSXnBRLA I say are the two best white ones I have seen on the boards.

Clean and good work.

gil

I agree....they have two of the nicest ones around...I really like Miami's car...very clean. Here is mine. Maybe someday I can be as cool as Armando. :D

447794_NSX_on_road_home_7-27-04_-med.jpg

Here is mine...just picked it up earlier this week. Swapped the wheels from my 92 on and cleaned her up. Will get some better pics soon.

Attachments

• 96white.jpg
    96white.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 3,568
  • 96white2_small.JPG
    96white2_small.JPG
    64.3 KB · Views: 3,473
Last edited:
Do you have a picture of the black mirrors? I really don't like the CF ones that much. I wasn't aware that a black aftermarket was available. Thanks

2slow2speed said:
Really nice looking setup you've got there,

BTW: Which side mirrors are you referring to? The ones in the NA2-R are not CF, they are just black, your car would look really nice with black side mirrors (unless you were referring to the K-craft mirrors, which in my personal opinnion don't look good on any NSX :( )

FYI: One easy way to check how your car would look with black mirrors would be to borrow some Speed Lingerie Side mirror covers from someone or just put some black vinyl over the mirrors and see if you like the way that it looks.

Ken

New pic

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    20.8 KB · Views: 3,296
  • untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    22.7 KB · Views: 3,101
  • untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    15.3 KB · Views: 3,442
Last edited:
FeetFxr said:
Personally, I think Feetfxr has the nicest white one. However, I might be a little biased, I'm his wife.
:smile: Christine

HAHA!! Yeah, his car is not bad...now, where is it kept after hours?? I really think those wheels would look better on MY car. :D :wink:

Very nice....I like the shot with the sun setting and reflecting on the car...

Meeyatch1 said:
Very nice....I like the shot with the sun setting and reflecting on the car...

Thanks Mitch,

just took it out for a spin this past weekend before the snow started to fall again :frown: Had the side skirts re-inforced with metal brackets to eliminate any sagging that has plagued most of us with WW kits. :smile:

Does anyone have pictures of a Grand Prix White NSX with the SSR Competition wheels?? I am considering a set and would like to see what the car would look like. Thanks!

Arty pictures of NSX

nsx-sm1.jpg

P_18.jpg

Last edited:
mackash said:
Miamie-
More pics of that white beauty. Its time for more pics! :biggrin:
Has he gotten it fixed yet? Im sorta outta the loop... Update us, Armando :biggrin:

Here are a couple from this past weekend in Shreveport, LA:

4648IMG_1234-med.jpg

4648IMG_1271-med.jpg

Took a pic of mine this weekend.

Attachments

• prime.jpg
    prime.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 2,722
Back