• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Upcoming nsx group drive.

Thanks payam972. If we go to two run groups we will be better able to maintain a good pace without fear of losing anyone. Plus we won't have such a speed differential from front to rear.

- - - Updated - - -

There is talk of rain for Saturday, stay tuned. I wouldn't panic till at least Thursdays or Fridays forecast.

-Steven

Count me out, car still not ready.
Next time...

THE DRIVE FOR THIS SATURDAY, THE 15TH IS POSTPONED TILL SATURDAY THE 22ND OF MARCH.

The original meet up location and time will still apply for the 22nd. Unfortunately the weather for saturday is just looking rainy with a chance for thunderstorms. I apologize to those that planned to attend this event and hope the new revised schedule won't prevent you from attending on the 22nd.

THE DRIVE FOR THIS SATURDAY, THE 15TH IS POSTPONED TILL SATURDAY THE 22ND OF MARCH.

The original meet up location and time will still apply for the 22nd. Unfortunately the weather for saturday is just looking rainy with a chance for thunderstorms. I apologize to those that planned to attend this event and hope the new revised schedule won't prevent you from attending on the 22nd.

:frown: Disappointed for sure but I understand. Thanks for putting this all together Steven :smile:

Thank you for setting this up Steven but it looks at this time like I will not be able to join
next weekend as I still have out of town colleagues until 3:30pm that afternoon in town.

I'll keep you posted if anything changes...

Terry

The group drive is rescheduled for March 22nd, with the same meet location of Town East Mall before heading out to Tanger Mall in Terrell. I have reposted the attendance list with the corrections. There is room to sign up if you haven't already. Note: if we get rained out this time I will reschedule this drive for a later date.

1. Vanishing Point +1
2. Speed6 +1
3. cbrf2racer +1
4. GBL1 (Top Speed Auto) +1
5. clean_green
6. Redna2x +1
7. dirtiehippie
8. ysoslow
9. payam972

Dang...and the 10-day forecast on weather.com says only a 10% chance of rain next Saturday, BUT...I 'may' be in Houston that weekend.

I'll know by Tuesday or Wednesday if I will still be able to attend on the 22nd.

Keep me on for now...

Count me in.

1. Vanishing Point +1
2. Speed6 +1
3. cbrf2racer +1
5. clean_green
6. Redna2x +1
7. dirtiehippie
8. ysoslow
9. payam972
10. Devin + 1

Count me in.

1. Vanishing Point +1
2. Speed6 +1
3. cbrf2racer +1
5. clean_green
6. Redna2x +1
7. dirtiehippie
8. ysoslow
9. payam972
10. Devin + 1

So we lose Terry but gain Devin. We Three Amigos are having a tough time getting together!

Won't be able to make it this weekend, will be out of town! I hope yall have fun and take lots of pics!

Looks like I am not going to make it after all. Turns out I have a prior commitment on Saturday. :|

1. Vanishing Point +1
2. Speed6 +1
3. cbrf2racer +1
5. clean_green
8. ysoslow
9. payam972
10. Devin + 1

- Chris

I was hoping to drive over from Monroe LA and see some of Texas but my NSX won't be ready for another week. Hopefully, there will be another drive soon.

Updated list for group drive this saturday.

1. Vanishing Point +1
2. Speed6 +1
3. cbrf2racer +1
5. clean_green
6. payam972 +1
7. Devin +1
8. ysoslow

IF THIS UPCOMING DRIVE IS CANCELLED DUE TO RAIN I WILL RESCHEDULE IT FOR A LATER DATE. RIGHT NOW THERE IS A CHANCE OF RAIN FOR THIS SATURDAY. 30% RIGHT NOW FOR SHOWERS/THUNDERSTORMS.

Last edited:
Back