• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

upgrade the sound system on nsx 2017

Looking for advice did anyone upgrade the sound system on a 2017 ? And what did you put on to upgrade ?

In brief...

DSP
Mosconi 6to8 Aerospace

Amps
two Mosconi D2 150.2s, and a D2 500.1, this gives us 4x150 on the front stage, and 1x500 on the sub

Drivers
Focal Flax 8" Sub
Morel titanium elate two way component speakers

A shop did all the installation, fabrication, wiring, and integration of the DSP with the stock stereo. I then added an Intel Compute Stick running Linux to the DSP's digital input so that I can bypass the factory system and send music directly into the DSP from my iPhone over Wifi (Airplay).

If you're interested I can post pictures. It looks completely stock except for the subwoofer box. I insisted on putting the sub in the stock location (not in the footwell as I'm unwilling to lose any legroom) so they built a beautiful box for it to resonate into that sits between the seats.

In brief...

DSP
Mosconi 6to8 Aerospace

Amps
two Mosconi D2 150.2s, and a D2 500.1, this gives us 4x150 on the front stage, and 1x500 on the sub

Drivers
Focal Flax 8" Sub
Morel titanium elate two way component speakers

A shop did all the installation, fabrication, wiring, and integration of the DSP with the stock stereo. I then added an Intel Compute Stick running Linux to the DSP's digital input so that I can bypass the factory system and send music directly into the DSP from my iPhone over Wifi (Airplay).

If you're interested I can post pictures. It looks completely stock except for the subwoofer box. I insisted on putting the sub in the stock location (not in the footwell as I'm unwilling to lose any legroom) so they built a beautiful box for it to resonate into that sits between the seats.

cool can you post some photo, i would love to see it

Sure. As Scott mentioned it mostly looks stock, there's just a few pieces of eye candy...

Morel tweeter
JkhJKRWh.jpg

uMwnmUah.jpg

Looks absolutely stunning, job well done...:biggrin:...JM2C...I could be wrong...hehehe

Back