• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Visiting Vancouver

A_J

Experienced Member
Hi all.

I'll be coming to Vancouver for work in about a week, and I'll stay for about a month. Any good tip's on what not to miss while I'm there?

And most importantly, anyone with a FI'd NSX want to give me a ride while I'm there? (We don't have FI'd NSX's in Norway) :biggrin:

Thanks

I'll can offer a ride if you like, PM me and we can arrange it .

In no particular order

• China Town
  • Grouse Mountain
  • Stanley Park
  • Whistler - only one hour away
  • Spanish Banks at English Bay
  • Wreck Beach - our own nude beach would be nice, but it will be a little cold by the time you get here
Hope you have a great time!

Thanks for the info :smile:

If anyone in this area is interested in a EDM headunit, I can bring my old one over. (With Honda printed on the casette door) (Replaced with single DIN, worked fine when removed)

Spotted a nice white NSX with black roof and R-wing going east on Westminister at no.3 road tonight at about 8:30 pm. Anyone on here?

Two week's into my stay in Vancouver now, and so far I've met 4 fellow primer's and seen 6 NSX's :biggrin:

Did a garage visit at Wil's garage and got a ride in his turbo NSX (Thanks alot Wil)

Vancouver2010028800x600.jpg

And yesterday I met Gordon (NSX-ST) and his amazingly beautiful Sorcery widebody.

Vancouver2010193800x600.jpg

Back