• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

well my car is finally sold :(

the new owner came and took it back to LA yesterday from phoenix...during a monsoon...

all the white stuff in the air is actually dirt from the monsoon...not PS

kinda miss it already

IMG_55141.jpg

IMG_55251.jpg

IMG_5558-21.jpg

Damn... dont mean to rub it in, but that car was badass! LOL

what side skirts are those? They look great! :eek:

You should be happy. You have been trying to sell it for months. It was pretty damn badass though.

You should be happy. You have been trying to sell it for months. It was pretty damn badass though.

while i would make a little blurb about someone buying it form time to time...I actually only "tried" selling it for 19 days....that was the amount of time that I had it listed..officially "for sale"...i only listed it here and 6speed online...
sold in the 19 days...for more than asking price

thanks though..

while i would make a little blurb about someone buying it form time to time...I actually only "tried" selling it for 19 days....that was the amount of time that I had it listed..officially "for sale"...i only listed it here and 6speed online...
sold in the 19 days...for more than asking price

thanks though..

so what side skirts were those? looks great! marga hills?

Last edited:
Congratulations on your sale. I did the same thing and I really miss the NSX. The good news is that a really good person has it now and I know he is appreciating it.

You will get another. I plan to some day.

Congratulations on your sale. I did the same thing and I really miss the NSX. The good news is that a really good person has it now and I know he is appreciating it.

You will get another. I plan to some day.

thanks kim....

im going into a lambo instead....

Don't know whether to say "congrats" or "sorry." :( That said, I'm glad you built it, enjoyed it, and passed on the project to an enthusiast (hopefully).

She's a beaut.

no...cantrell....full widebody...only works together

thanks!

Aww man! There's no way to make it fit an OEM body? :biggrin::redface:

Back