• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What did you do with your NSX today?

took it for a beautiful drive,wound it out a couple of times and listened to the nice extra exhaust roar from my new angus hi-flow cats, then washed it and waxed it,got it looking good.

Met up with houstonbuckeye and had a valet attendant taking pictures of our cars. You know it's special when the guy that parks Ferraris, Porsches and Bentleys all day is taking pictures of the NSX.

drove it to a motorcycle parts shop to pick up an oil filter and some oil for my girlfriends vespa ... had a guy running into a light pole on the sidewalk while turing around to look at my car passing by :D

gave her a lot of revs on the way home to fill my soul with vtec music :D

bernhard

I drove it to HNA Automotive to have San Antonio NSX guru Scott Oliver install my SOS twin turbo kit. I can't imagine the Orange Unicorn being any better than it already is. I'm excited and apprehensive at the same time.

Started it! :D

I'm not allowed to drive it for another couple weeks at least, but I felt well enough to get in and start it for the first time in 1 1/2 weeks. Felt great!!!

Installed some new pads and rotors up front:smile:

No more shakes when I brakes:tongue:

Had John Vosos refresh the car with some new OEM parts and Timing Belt, drove her for a week straight and just fully detailed her for the car show tomorrow. Oh and got a new set of tires from UPS, all in all a great week!

Watching her get rained on. Been raining all day. No garage sux.. even with cover, she still get soaked. :(
Did replaced the battery last week. She likes it. Lol

Last edited:
My NSX baby has not received anything new in terms of mods for quite some time, but when it rains it pours! :)

Got my new steering wheel installed and going to be doing the LoveFab Headers/HFC combo later this week, woohoo!!!

I have not even driven the car but I can say this new steering wheel makes the car feel nicer than a Lambo/Ferrari:

That is a beautiful steering wheel.

After not driving my car for over 7 weeks, I backed it out of the garage and installed a new Bluetooth and wireless phone charger for my Galaxy 5S. Works perfect and totally reversible. Now prepping for the Sunday drive. Can't wait to get behind the wheel again.

My NSX baby has not received anything new in terms of mods for quite some time, but when it rains it pours! :)

Got my new steering wheel installed and going to be doing the LoveFab Headers/HFC combo later this week, woohoo!!!

I have not even driven the car but I can say this new steering wheel makes the car feel nicer than a Lambo/Ferrari:

Love the steering wheel!!!! But please tell wtf is going on with that center console???:confused::redface::tongue:

indeed Joe made him go crazy:eek:

When I last drove it, I went for a late night cruise (after the car had sat for a few weeks), and came across a group of imports and muscle cars in a parking lot. Immediately people were around my car, even before I got out, and I could hear them saying things to each other like, 'That is the fastest car Honda ever made,' and, 'That is an NSX....you never see those,' and were asking me questions and such about the car. I was happy to answer, let people sit in it, and so on. One of the more knowledgable kids actually said he was afraid to sit in it because then he would want to drive it. I said, 'So what's stopping you? Hop in,' and his jaw dropped and he stood there. I said, 'Seriously. Can you drive a manual? If so, hop on it, and let's go for a drive,' and I let him drive the car for probably 45 minutes or so. He said thank you about 100 times, and was very careful with the car. All in all, and pretty good night with the car. It has been parked in my garage ever since. LOL! :)

This reminds me of the insurance commercial where a woman posts on social media that she's off to Hawaii and a masked burglar pops up and says "thanks!"

Got the state inspection done in the AM then crop dusted a bunch of hydrocarbons in the PA countryside today.

nice! what road is that?

Finally got my plates and installed the SOS stealth bracket. I was disappointed to find the stealth option doesn't work as advertised on the 02+. Basically it's a fixed plate unless I undo the 4 thumbscrews and flip the plate over. Defeats the purpose if it can't be easily retracted.

I drove my car today!

This was a significant event for me. I had open heart surgery three weeks ago and haven't been allowed to drive (among other things) while I recuperated. I saw the surgeon this morning and he cleared me to return to work, go in my pool, and most importantly of all, drive my NSX. :D

It was a happy day.

Changed the gearbox oil and took it for a 200km drive ... she inhaled the curvy mountainous roads like I have never experienced before ... filled my soul with the sound of hitting the rev limiter through a tunnel in second :D

Bernhard

Back