• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What did you have to sell for an NSX?

2001 Dinan Z3

The upgrades are listed on the photo, but here's the overview...

BMW factory aero kit (OEM kit that has to be installed after the purchased after the car, very very rare)

Full Dinan Badge kit (for you non Bimmernut types, Dinan badges are a sign of wasted money to the tune of at least $5k worth of parts that give you at most 25rwhp! But, the badge is just so cool because some people think you have the 25k supercharger kits that Dinan offers for so very few models)

Racing Dynamics Swaybars (Cost me about 300 and were the best upgrade of the bunch)

I learned my lesson on that car...
Matts Z3.jpg

What about Oppurtunity Cost

of...

Down payment on a house
2004 M3
2002 Carrera 4
2004 S4
A nice pickup and an S54 M3 motor for my Z3 (installed!)
A really really really nice pen

my italian girl

oh wait!!..i STILL have it. i gotta post that for sale somewhere soon...

Attachments

• dscn0011 (3).jpg
    dscn0011 (3).jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 1,323
Two dozen of roses and a romantic dinner for my wife :D as her mood changes to "great", I told her I bought the car :cool: . She say Okay and I am free.......................

had to sell my 91 mr2 turbo... sold it to a friend so still see once in awhile..

Re: my italian girl

vespabob said:
oh wait!!..i STILL have it. i gotta post that for sale somewhere soon...
Gotta lower that sucker

1)my crx :(. I also agree modding the nsx isnt as fun because of the cost factor :( But it is a challenge!
2) my soul, but thats okay, i wasnt using it anyway. ;)

fa61acd6.jpg

For those who might reply "my left nut" - please do not attach any photos to your post.

i second that! ;)

wish i could keep

i had to get rid of my 93 jeep renegade, i built almost everything on it and had over 20000 invested in it. the worst thing is i sold it locally and have to see it tower over my x with 10 inches of custom lift and the capabilities to go anywhere.

Tried to sell my '90 300zx but after 5 or so months, I've still got it and the X.....
At least one of them is paid off. :)

p.s. it's not the X :(

Re: Sell! Sell! Sell!

flaminio said:
I sold some stock to buy my NSX. Given that I bought the car in April 2000, it probably turned into a smart investing move (although I never intended it to be so).

Excately the same for me!

With my first NSX I lost 10% in one year, with the rest of my portfolio 42%... :(

O Ya...I remember this piece of...you know what!! 95 TSI AWD

Steven 91 Blk/Ivory

Last edited:
I had to sell my first dream car. It was a difficult change until I drove the NSX.

81674631BjdSiS

OR

HERE

Back