• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What did you have to sell for an NSX?

Come On Steve, as far as talons go yours was a dream!!!

P.S. I did a clutch job for the new owner, looked like a grenade went off in the bell housing...

I was suposed to sell my talon however it was not running at the time, I should probably get working on that.

Attachments

• talon .jpg
    talon .jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 626
Re: Sold my Lamborghini

hungedu said:
I sold my 1988 Lamborghini Countach.
What a beautiful car! That was my childhood dream car. If only I could afford the maintenance, I would buy one in a heartbeat!

I sold my 91 Accord and 95 Stealth to make room for the NSX:

accord-stang.jpg

Attachments

• stealth4.jpg
    stealth4.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 578
I sold my 1988 Porsche 911 a few months after getting the NSX, but I just needed the garage space:D:D:D:D.....No way was the CRX going outside!!

Sold/Traded for NSX

RichH and BrianBy2

You guys mentioned two cars that are dear to me. The Ford Mustang and the Porsche 911.

What convinced you to make the switch?

What do you miss most about the previous car?

I am considering the purchase of an NSX (ref:Related Thread)

Last edited:
What did you have to sell for an NSX?

The first time - nothing.

The second time - the NSX.

G8 nsX

Hey, are those external drive housings firewire?? If so do you have any more? and if so what's the price?? I need one if not two:D:D Can you please PM me.

Thanks,

John

I didnt have to sell any of my cars. I actually gave the crx to my younger brother cause I no longer needed it.

Sold Compaq and Erricson stock, only smart investment move I made in '99!

Sold the beast

'94 ford SVT Lightning
53k miles
Built 351 w/vortech supercharger.
Lots of other goodies.
Straight pipes -beyond loud. Obnoxious really.
500 hp at the flywheel.

i-2_B_L.jpg

JAYS NSX said:
My 98 BMW 323 convertible.............I don't even miss the thing!! :cool:

ARGH!! You have one of the silver/ivory cars that I have been looking for for about 6 years!! I keep pestering Miled to sell me his, but that is not going so well. :D

When and where did you get yours? Private me the details, I would love to hear about it and see pictrues.

Also, to stay on topic. For my '91 NSX I did not sell anything, just bought it.

For my '94 NSX I traded in my two month old '03 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution and a couple thousand dollars, but I am happy.

Two NSX's and life is good....now I want a third. These things are like crack rock. ;)

Re: More pics

hungedu said:
Here's a picture of it being taken away to be loaded on a transport carrier when I sold it. A very sad day, indeed.

If you do not mind me asking..what made you decide to make the switch? Just not many people go from a Lamborghini to an Acura. Just curious.

Also, how many miles were on the Lambo when you sold it? It looks like the truck picked it up at a storage place. Low miles? :D

911 Twin Turbo

For my first 2000 NSX-T, I sold my BMW 740i. For my second 2000 NSX-T, I sold my 2002 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo... after getting stopped for 112 mph in a 35 mph zone and narrowly escaping jail time. That's Ok. The 1/8 mile lead I had on the guy in the Nissan Twin Turbo after the 1/4 mile and the 127 mph top speed I had before I realzied I was about to go to jail for a long time, made the decision much easier. Needless to say, I never got stopped in my first NSX... we will see what happens in the second one. At least I can't get to 127 mph from stop-light to stop light. :)

Attachments

• dscf0031-2.jpg
    dscf0031-2.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 354
Re: 911 Twin Turbo

G-man said:
For my first 2000 NSX-T, I sold my BMW 740i. For my second 2000 NSX-T, I sold my 2002 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo... after getting stopped for 112 mph in a 35 mph zone and narrowly escaping jail time. That's Ok. The 1/8 mile lead I had on the guy in the Nissan Twin Turbo after the 1/4 mile and the 127 mph top speed I had before I realzied I was about to go to jail for a long time, made the decision much easier. Needless to say, I never got stopped in my first NSX... we will see what happens in the second one. At least I can't get to 127 mph from stop-light to stop light. :)

I like this guy. Nice choice of cars too. :D

Re: 911 Twin Turbo

G-man said:

Although I love my NSX, that 911 turbo is a beautiful car, and I don't know if I would have been able to let that go. You're a better man than I am.

...irony...

G-Man, the irony of your story is that you have a police booster decal on your driver's side quarter window in the 911 TT picture...that must have been what kept you out of jail. HAHA!! :D

Back