• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What did you have to sell for an NSX?

I sold my second 1985 Toyota celica GTS convertible...It was full custom ,fun but no compare to my NSX.....,:p

Hey ChrisK,

Thats a very nice Legend! I used to own a 93 LS - I sold it at couple years ago with 180 k Miles. How much did u sell it?

Jagtiger

Sold my MR2 with 70K miles:
LinkPhoto

SOLD my CBR with 1k miles:

LinkPhoto

Sold my JETSKIS:

LinkPhoto

I STILL MISS MY TOYS!!
But if you ask me If i'll do it all over again for the NSX.
Definitely ...In a Hearbeat!!!

Doug said:
Sold a 1981 ferrari Boxer and decided to try an NSX.

How does the NSX compare to your Boxer from a mechanical, performance, handling, reactions from others, quality, etc.?

Sold my Lamborghini

I sold my 1988 Lamborghini Countach.

Of course, I had some extra change left over....

Not too many regrets, but I do miss the attention that my old car brought.

Attachments

• mike\'s 88 countach.jpg
    mike\'s 88 countach.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 809
Hey Hungedu,

Any chance that you have more pics of the Countach?

More pics

Here's a picture of it being taken away to be loaded on a transport carrier when I sold it. A very sad day, indeed.

Attachments

• taken away.jpg
    taken away.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 776
jlindy,
The Boxer is difficult to compare apples to apples with an NSX. Much heavier, old technology(derived from the 365 that originally was sold in 1972), and more of a GT type car. 3500 lbs and old style Michelin XWX 215&225 tires, cornering is not it's cup of tea. I got the car from an owner that had spent $$$ toward a restoration so I enjoyed it for very little cost.
"Wow" factor was good from enthusiasts but younger kids had no idea what it was. On a local "ricer" board, some kid had taken photos of it when I was at home depot shopping. They were debating if it was a kit car and about 80% thought it was for various reasons. It was quite funny.
The absolute best part of the car that I will always remember, and regret for selling it, is the exhaust note. Simply incredible.

Okay... now I'm able to post a pic...here it is.... it was a very sad day when I sold my Esprit....

Owners_ed_01.jpg

Last edited:
Traded a 93 rx-7 r-1,I'm just happy I did'nt wrap myself around a tree with it.

Stock Options

And based on the current value of the options I didn't sell, the NSX has been one damn good investment.

jagtiger said:
Hey ChrisK,

Thats a very nice Legend! I used to own a 93 LS - I sold it at couple years ago with 180 k Miles. How much did u sell it?

Jagtiger

I sold it to my sister for $10K with about 85K miles on it.

my hatch

I sold my 397 whp 92 civic hatch and had some change in my pocket aswell to buy my first NSX with cash. Good to have no car note. Although I do miss 18lbs of boost and seeing mustang owner lose there pride by a 4 banger at anytime. Here she is. I do miss the lil shoe that could:

but my NSX will be a boosted.
intercooler.jpg

Back