• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

where do you post a "whats it worth" for nsx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your other thread was deleted because essentially it was a for sale ad but without a price. If you check the current listings for comparisons you should be able to come up with a price you think yours is worth. Your deleted thread was more of an ad fishing for offers rather than seeking a value which you should be able to come up with by doing some market research in our listings.

not fishing for offers or id put it the for sale section. i would like to know what a car like mine in the condition it is in is worth so i can list it for sale. no one has a car like mine for sale on eBay or prime. i thought 30k+ but some people are saying 40k+ so i don't want to lose 10k...does that make sense?? just needing some advice from forum members so i sell for a fair price on prime.

Prices are on an uptick but with your paint condition try an asking of $38k and see what happens

I do not see what is wrong with the OP asking the question "What do you think my car is worth"? We have other threads that relate to value/pricing (six figure NSXs, what did you pay, etc.) Seems like he is
just trying to get other Primers opinion as to the value of his car. Probably should not be in the for sale section thread, but I do not see the harm in him asking.

I do not see what is wrong with the OP asking the question "What do you think my car is worth"? We have other threads that relate to value/pricing (six figure NSXs, what did you pay, etc.) Seems like he is
just trying to get other Primers opinion as to the value of his car. Probably should not be in the for sale section thread, but I do not see the harm in him asking.

It's a tough call. He was very detailed in his listing as if it was the actual for sale ad. Others have done it that way in the past as a way to fish for offers without complying with the site rules. I'm not saying the op meant it that way but the other similarly worded threads were deleted in past and just trying to keep consistent moderation.

A less detailed thread would be okay and would result in a range of values from 29k-42k from primates so might as well price it on the higher end and see if there are any bites

Last edited:
This isn't really nuclear physics.
There are lot of sources of market info on NSX prices.
No need to complain, just do your homework, settle on a price you would be happy with and list your car.

If you get 5 cash offers at the price you list at and feel you may have underpriced your car, then don't accept any of the offers.
How hard is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back