• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

which cup holder do u use?

i need a cup holder badly for my 92, i bought one in a japanese auto store and it couldn't hold my coffee tight:frown: ...... having headache. any suggestions? or recommandation?:confused:

Dali - Whatever color option you choose, buy it as "Seperates" with 2 different sized tops.

http://www.daliracing.com/v666-5/catalog/index_browse.cfm?typeID=52#52

cup_hold_grande_latte04.jpg

cupholder_Ti_im.jpg

I use a 3.5" section of 3" PVC wedged into the rear part of my console. Tacky, sure, but it cost about $.15 in materials and holds my starbucks just fine.

NSX2XS said:
I use a 3.5" section of 3" PVC wedged into the rear part of my console. Tacky, sure, but it cost about $.15 in materials and holds my starbucks just fine.
Got a photo to share of this "custom" install? Can you still move the seat up and back? Thanks

Thanks for the info! Will need it for my "Supras invade Las Vegas" meet this wknd.

Cupholders? My NA1 doesn't have any... so no drinks are allowed. You must chug your 32oz before entering.

Just to let ya know, Dali's cupholders are on backorder right now. I placed an order for these a while ago and Mark has said that it will be a while

Where does the Ultimate attach on our cars? Does it limit the seat movement?

Not sure if the last photo should be in the Off Topic forum....oh wait now I get it!

Keith

MiamieNeSeX said:

Those look really handy, I can think of a few things you could hold in there :biggrin: Steve

Right now the cupholder for my NSX is the nearest trashcan.
I'm sure I'll break down sooner or later though.

When driving the NSX, my Wawa coffee is securely held down by the weewee(those outside the NJ/NY/PA/DE area...sorry for the Wawa reference:tongue: )

Back