• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Which one is a better car to get now and sell out in the future???

They will be about equal.

mileage is king on the NSX.

Only when compared to an accord. Definitely not when compared to any high line luxury or exotic car. Try selling an Aston Martin with 90K on it. You'd get $2000. In comparison to those cars, the NSX is definitely a car that sells well despite having high milage. Fewer people treat them as garage queens.

The guys that garage queen their cars essentialy bring down the "average" milage for other similar cars, lowering the value of them all. The reason 10K is high on a Ferrari is because there are thousands that have less than that. If the owners put more miles on their Ferraris, then 10K would be low milage. "high" or "low" milage is really dependent on the average of that model on the market.

Mike,
How does it feel to get back into your NSX again?:smile:
You tell me, i have no idea. They called friday to say it was complete. I took a cab down to pick it up and when i got there i noticed a few things that were not right so i had to leave it. They said it would be ready for me when i get back home on friday :rolleyes: . IF i ever get it back i will post lots of pic's.

btw...Should have my new wheels hopefully next week :biggrin: .

Cheers

You tell me, i have no idea. They called friday to say it was complete. I took a cab down to pick it up and when i got there i noticed a few things that were not right so i had to leave it. They said it would be ready for me when i get back home on friday :rolleyes: . IF i ever get it back i will post lots of pic's.

btw...Should have my new wheels hopefully next week :biggrin: .

Cheers

Uh oh dude might be a horse race as my NSX might be ready by then as well:biggrin:

Back