• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Who here got the most expensive collection of cars?

Does 1/18 Scale applies? :biggrin:

lol
IMG_2201.jpg

I think the best car collection by a member here is Carguy's. There are a few others who have really nice collections but who cares about anything other than the NSX. :tongue:

I think the best car collection by a member here is Carguy's. There are a few others who have really nice collections but who cares about anything other than the NSX. :tongue:

if you talking about carguy! he only has 00 nsxt supercharged. Not exactly a collection...

A couple of the F chat guys have NSX's in the stable side by side with multiple Ferraris, but Im not sure if they cross post here.

Steve T has a pretty cool collection

2005 SL65 Pewter / 2005 G55 Graphite / 2005 SRT-10 Viper Yellow / 2005 SSR Silver / 2004 Gallardo Yellow / 2004 Z06 Machine Silver / 2004 H2 White / 2002 Candy Red Prowler + 2001 Orange Prowler + 2001 Silver Prowler / 2002 35th Anniversary Camaro SS Convertible / 1970 Black Chevy SWB Pick up / 1969 Garnet Red Camaro SS 350 / 1969 Chevelle SS 396 / 1969 Impala SS 427 / 1968 Chevy Step Side Truck L98/700r4 / 1967 Hugger Orange Camaro 400 / 1966 GTO / 1955 Yellow Chevrolet Truck / 1934 Ford Sedan / 1930 Ford Hiboy Coupe 302 5spd

attachment.php

You're not going to get anyone to participate in this sort of thread and actually give you the answers you want. You might as well ask who has the bigger dick. But I too was thinking Carguy! has the largest member :D

Carguy has a Carrera GT and a big ass house... though he never posted completed pics did he?

I think Steve T takes it though.

lol biggest member. Whenever someone makes some small dick crack, I always say something like "yeah, that's right, mine is only 3 inches, but of course you measure from the base. I only measure the tip.":biggrin:

I couldn't find a pic of my RS6, so here's a black one i had on file.

Attachments

• 052.jpg
    052.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 144
  • 327.jpg
    327.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 126
  • 291.jpg
    291.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 152
  • March2009 107.jpg
    March2009 107.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 116
  • rs6black.jpg
    rs6black.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 119
You're not going to get anyone to participate in this sort of thread and actually give you the answers you want. You might as well ask who has the bigger dick. But I too was thinking Carguy! has the largest member :D

Might as well post everything that you own and include your address to make it easier for theives (or robr's ...:biggrin:) to come and take it. I'm gonna cross reference it with the watch collection thread and the guns threads and go shopping!!!

Might as well post everything that you own and include your address to make it easier for theives (or robr's ...:biggrin:) to come and take it. I'm gonna cross reference it with the watch collection thread and the guns threads and go shopping!!!

You might want to make sure you don't hit the ones who actually posted on the gun thread. I'm pretty sure anybody trying to jack my stuff will be in a world of hurt. Plus have you seen some of the arsenals some of these people have? :smile:

You might want to make sure you don't hit the ones who actually posted on the gun thread. I'm pretty sure anybody trying to jack my stuff will be in a world of hurt. Plus have you seen some of the arsenals some of these people have? :smile:

I might post my address. I tired of shooting at targets, need something more challenging:biggrin:

I might post my address. I tired of shooting at targets, need something more challenging:biggrin:

Yes, and if you could schedule their "visit" and be prepared then it would be challenging. As this is not the case, I'll be prepared- yet not tempt fate.

I've seen mine! :wink:

lol biggest member. Whenever someone makes some small dick crack, I always say something like "yeah, that's right, mine is only 3 inches, but of course you measure from the base. I only measure the tip.":biggrin:

I couldn't find a pic of my RS6, so here's a black one i had on file.

Is your Ford GT faster than your NSX I didn't realize you had some many cool rides.

Back to the original subject.... No doubt that after the cash for clunkers, the US Govt has the most expensive collection of cars. Worthless too. :biggrin:

Maybe we should start a thread about who has the best collection of guns:biggrin:

speaking of member.... mine is 3 inches.
3 inches from the ground that is!:biggrin:

Back