• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wiiiide Stance CCW Gold LM20's 18x9.5 and 11.5

.... But the gap between the tire and wheel lip is what bothers me. I dont mind some stretch but once you can stick a finger or to between the wheel lip and tire thats too much for my taste.

totally agree.
I've seen this type of setup on way to many Civics and Accords...
Sorry, I'm just not feelin' that look at all.

wow, this thread was revived from the dead....my rear quarter panel has been pulled over an inch. Although it sounds like a lot, most onlookers and even enthusiasts wouldn't even know the fender was pulled to accommodate the 11.5's. For those of you interested in pulling your fenders, the aluminum is actually very pliable and perfect for pulling. Here is an outdated pic with fender pulling in progress. More updated pics will be posted..
5779439951_0f9059bdde.jpg

Last edited:
Oh no.... Even the NSX is now infected with this "trend"...

Oh no.... Even the NSX is now infected with this "trend"...
Sporting aggressive wheels a trend? Been doing this wheel thing for 5 years now..(Shrugs) ....I guess you're pretty trendy too! You've got "force induction" :biggrin:

Last edited:
Sporting aggressive wheels a trend? Been doing this wheel thing for 5 years now..(Shrugs) ....I guess you're pretty trendy too! You've got "force induction" :biggrin:

It's funny because I hang around all kinds of car people. Guys that own new Lamborghinis, guys that race both as a hobby and as a profession, and guys that are in the tuning crowd. I always thought maybe some of the wealthier guys were a bit harsh on the younger crowd with some of the things they did to cars. Things that basically ruined a car's performance for some sort of perceived style. But I can't help now to think they are right. I mean what if I took an Aventador, and put hydraulics and neon on it. A lot of people would say I am an idiot, and that I have ruined the car. I suppose a few would think that is cool.

A Comptech Supercharger is not ruining my car's performance. Wheels that are 2" too wide for a tire... that's another story.

I am cool with whatever someone wants to do to their car. It's their car. I would never do that to my NSX.

flame suit on... lol

It's funny because I hang around all kinds of car people. Guys that own new Lamborghinis, guys that race both as a hobby and as a profession, and guys that are in the tuning crowd. I always thought maybe some of the wealthier guys were a bit harsh on the younger crowd with some of the things they did to cars. Things that basically ruined a car's performance for some sort of perceived style. But I can't help now to think they are right. I mean what if I took an Aventador, and put hydraulics and neon on it. A lot of people would say I am an idiot, and that I have ruined the car. I suppose a few would think that is cool.

A Comptech Supercharger is not ruining my car's performance. Wheels that are 2" too wide for a tire... that's another story.

I am cool with whatever someone wants to do to their car. It's their car. I would never do that to my NSX.

flame suit on... lol
Wait..you're telling me that running a 265 in the rear versus a 245 kills my performance? I guess I need a bigger stretch. LOL!! BTW...If you put hydraulics on an Aventador, I would call you an idiot :biggrin:

GREAT JOB! I THINK IT GOTTA ONE OF BEST NSX ON THIS FORUM. Hella haters dont understand and can't appriciate what goes into fitting wheels of this nature.

TOO MANY CONSERVATIVE NSX OWNERS = OLD FARTS!!!!!

Wait..you're telling me that running a 265 in the rear versus a 245 kills my performance? I guess I need a bigger stretch. LOL!! BTW...If you put hydraulics on an Aventador, I would call you an idiot :biggrin:

265 is a great choice if you had 10" rims.

To me you are an idiot for doing what you did to such a nice car.

wow, this thread was revived from the dead....my rear quarter panel has been pulled over an inch. Although it sounds like a lot, most onlookers and even enthusiasts wouldn't even know the fender was pulled to accommodate the 11.5's. For those of you interested in pulling your fenders, the aluminum is actually very pliable and perfect for pulling. Here is an outdated pic with fender pulling in progress. More updated pics will be posted..
5779439951_0f9059bdde.jpg

In the nation called stance you sir are a God.....:biggrin:

I can't even dare to go to carshows nowadays... My NSX-R suspension makes my car looks like a lifted truck next to one of the off-campered tucked cars "stance".
Things changed with the "trendz", but I do believe it will return to the prefered ways to lower a sports car for the intended purpose.:smile:

What a great thread!!!

:biggrin:

Attachments

• rip.jpg
    rip.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 243
GREAT JOB! I THINK IT GOTTA ONE OF BEST NSX ON THIS FORUM. Hella haters dont understand and can't appriciate what goes into fitting wheels of this nature.

TOO MANY CONSERVATIVE NSX OWNERS = OLD FARTS!!!!!
Word!!

To me you are an idiot for doing what you did to such a nice car.
Simpleton...I didn't quite hear you...say it again. LOL!!

In the nation called stance you sir are a God.....:biggrin:
John, you sir are GOD:)

I can't even dare to go to carshows nowadays... My NSX-R suspension makes my car looks like a lifted truck next to one of the off-campered tucked cars "stance".
Things changed with the "trendz", but I do believe it will return to the prefered ways to lower a sports car for the intended purpose.:smile:
I don't think that that'll happen anytime soon...

What a great thread!!!
Loven it!!

Last edited:
It's your car do as you please. I know I do! Pulled fenders and the like just makes the rest of our cars more valuable. Stretch away!

Tom

Back