• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wiiiide Stance CCW Gold LM20's 18x9.5 and 11.5

Wow. People are getting REALLY carried away here. I'd like to see some more pics. I personally would never go this extreme to my car, but I appreciate the look and can admire from afar. Keep it up Omega1, it's your car so do as you please. Call me crazy, but I'd rather see someone push the fitment boundaries instead of someone putting Volk stickers on Varrostoens. :wink:

^^^ What he said - although, I would have went with a 8.5 or 9" front, and the rear as you said a 285/30/18 should be perfect.

I've seen this nsx personally and my opinon by far its one of the cleanest nsx i've seen around in socal. :smile:

But why ???

Would you ever put a pink bow on a bulldog?
Would you ever put lambo doors on a 67 shelby?
Would you ever run all seazon tires on a race car?

Please put the oem wheels back on and buy a 92 240sx or a mr2 to throw these on and leave the NSX pure.

If Mr. Honda stood up from his grave this thread would make him turn around and fall right back in.

Some people still believe that one day their car will be a collectors dream.:rolleyes: Enjoy your car the way you want to enjoy it. I know I Do:smile: The rear wheels are a lil aggressive for me, but I love how the front fits.

Wow. People are getting REALLY carried away here. I'd like to see some more pics. I personally would never go this extreme to my car, but I appreciate the look and can admire from afar. Keep it up Omega1, it's your car so do as you please. Call me crazy, but I'd rather see someone push the fitment boundaries instead of someone putting Volk stickers on Varrostoens. :wink:

+1

Its your car do whatever you want to it. As long as you enjoy it!

Thanks Omega1 for putting the effort to trial and error fit this hellaflush size for providing the specs of what the NSX is capable off so I can work around it and get an approximate fitment of what I would like my beast to look like :wink:

I appreciate the positive comments synth19, BTW...I truly admire your shots. Caught some of them on my350z..sik!!

^^^ What he said - although, I would have went with a 8.5 or 9" front, and the rear as you said a 285/30/18 should be perfect.
I would love to see the front a tad more aggressive. But yes, I've got enough room hopefully to fit 285's.

I've seen this nsx personally and my opinon by far its one of the cleanest nsx i've seen around in socal. :smile:
JUNIOR...I can only reminisce cruising behind you in my GS thinking..WTF? That's a crazy fitted NSEX...Keep doin your thang homie.

But why ???

Would you ever put a pink bow on a bulldog?
Would you ever put lambo doors on a 67 shelby?
Would you ever run all seazon tires on a race car?

Please put the oem wheels back on and buy a 92 240sx or a mr2 to throw these on and leave the NSX pure.

If Mr. Honda stood up from his grave this thread would make him turn around and fall right back in.
NEXT....

Some people still believe that one day their car will be a collectors dream.:rolleyes: Enjoy your car the way you want to enjoy it. I know I Do:smile: The rear wheels are a lil aggressive for me, but I love how the front fits.
But that's the beauty of it all. By the time I'm done, yes, it will still be more aggressive than most of these hecklers NSX weak sauce cooky cutter fitment. Regardless, my pull looks absolutely stock to the untrained eye. The fenders bulge in only the right places:wink:

+1

Its your car do whatever you want to it. As long as you enjoy it!

Thanks Omega1 for putting the effort to trial and error fit this hellaflush size for providing the specs of what the NSX is capable off so I can work around it and get an approximate fitment of what I would like my beast to look like :wink:
My pleasure...it's all trial and error. I'm always here to assist. Best of luck with your fitment!

Things I have learned and would pass along to you that are interested in pushing the wheel fitment boundary.. The aluminum panels are relatively easy to pull and massage. Just takes a bit of patience, know how, and....some big cajones. LOL!! Assuming that your panels are
true (no bondo or any type of filler), and the paint is in relatively good condition, the panels stretch, and stretch well. I've got 2 other projects in the works...as soon as I have time, I'll snap some updated pics of my fender work. Peace to y'all and happy modding!

Looks good..

ONE MAJOR ISSUE...

we need more pics :biggrin:

these hecklers NSX weak sauce cooky cutter fitment.

I had to quote the irony.

No disrespect intended though. It's your car and no one else's. But, you're not breaking new ground.

6032874750_31f8b0fe3f_z.jpg

Helladope in my book. :biggrin:

Too bad CCW doesn't make the Classics or LM20s in a 19" wheel. :mad:
absolutely...If that was the case, i would've been all over the rear 19's. Unfortunately the LM's are a step lip which means the face is a 17", otherwise, I could've had my boy custom barrel the LM into a 19.

I love it! Makes the car look more muscular and powerful.
Thanks guys for the kind words and support...Still trying to snap some shots of the fender pull to really showcase how aggressive/yet factory looking my pull is...

wow, this thread was revived from the dead....my rear quarter panel has been pulled over an inch. Although it sounds like a lot, most onlookers and even enthusiasts wouldn't even know the fender was pulled to accommodate the 11.5's. For those of you interested in pulling your fenders, the aluminum is actually very pliable and perfect for pulling. Here is an outdated pic with fender pulling in progress. More updated pics will be posted..
5779439951_0f9059bdde.jpg

So as far as the fender pull on the aluminum fenders, its actually easier to pull than steel fenders? So any competent shop with experience in fender pulling should be able to do the job?

I like the side profile pic of your car, and yes I concur, it looks more beefy muscular. Please post more pics.
That's exactly the vision I had for my NSX. Have a setup with a huge 5" lip that sits factory-like... unnoticeable to most enthusiasts (even NSX exthusiastist) without any body work (filler and repaint). I think that a sports car like the NSX should epitomize subtle aggressive styling and yes, the rear is fairly beefy. I just need a lower rear drop and wider tires:eek:

So as far as the fender pull on the aluminum fenders, its actually easier to pull than steel fenders? So any competent shop with experience in fender pulling should be able to do the job?
Being that aluminum is an expensive medium to work with, I think that any competent fender puller should be able to CONSERVATIVELY pull your fenders. But I recommend getting a set of wheels first and then mold/pull your fender accordingly. In regards to my pull, the bulge behind the side vent is so aggressively pulled that the fender liner won't fit anymore. Fender liners will be tackled last once everything is done! LOL..

are the fronts pullled or just the rears?

are the fronts pullled or just the rears?
With what I have in mind, the front will be raised about 5mm. in order to accomodate a more aggressive front fitment to match the rear...so to answer your question, no, the fronts don't need to be pulled yet...

The fitment looks great , what tow hook are u running? Also once u pulled and rolled your fenders did u have to repaint or did it flex just fine with out cracking?

tow hook there just for looks or for when u get stuck on the speed bump in front of the Mall?

:biggrin:

Back