• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wish I was a kid again!!

I bought this for my oldest daughter for Xmas. I wish they had stuff like this when I was young.I wouldnt want pink though:smile:
Although I did like my big wheel :)

Attachments

• PC150195.JPG
    PC150195.JPG
    52.7 KB · Views: 234
I know huh! I've always wanted one as a kid and never gotten one. If they made a power wheels NSX I would have bought her one. So I had to substitute for my love #2 and got my 21 month old daughter this :biggrin:

JR50K4D.jpg

your 21 month old can balance and ride a powered mini motorcycle? my 23 month old just recently mastered the wooden 4 wheeled "bikes" you sit on and move with your feet.

LoL, noooooo. I've just ALWAYS wanted to buy her one someday. I got a REALLY good deal on this one so I couldn't say no. It's the smallest one on the market, the JR50, smaller than a Yamaha PW50 or any of the XR50 styles. It's absolutely tiny. It'll probably be months down the road till she'll even attempt it, so late this spring I purchase the training wheels :)

PAUL M said:
I bought this for my oldest daughter for Xmas. I wish they had stuff like this when I was young.I wouldnt want pink though:smile:

Haha... crazy, isn't it? Hey, N-I-C-E Garage, by the way!!! :smile:

Yeah we bought our son an H-2 last year...Dang, all I had when I was that age was the Green Machine....now these things have radios and are battery opperated...I guess it is good to be a kid these days!

natesH2.jpg

We...er, Santa, bought our daughter the same exact Barbie Escalade. I know she's going to absolutely love it. I'm dreading putting the thing together though.

To be sure, it's a far cry from Big Wheels. She won't learn good car control from the Escalade.

So do I.

My brother bought this for his 4 year old. It's a Minimoto go kart. Battery operated and can go up to 20mph :eek: .

Here's a pic of him riding it in the street taken on my camera phone a while back.

i2B522535-49BE-4CBE-AFB2-766A5866427A.jpg

I told him to get his son a helmet. By the way, it's recommended for kids 7 and up

How funny, I got my nieces the same Escalade in black a few months ago. I love that thing, it's so cool. The nieces look too cute in it. Btw, the younger one that is suppose to ride shotgun ended up flooring it while the other one was walking in front of it. Ouch!(she only sustained minor scratches) :biggrin:

Lets here it for MiniMoto!

Hondas.jpg

Got one for the girlfriends kid, he LOVES the thing. Put training wheels on it for now, but he's getting the hang of it fairly quickly. When I was a kid, we pedaled our bikes... ;)

PAUL M said:

Cool! Let the modifications begin:

www.modifiedpowerwheels.com

www.ryanhull.com/forums2/index.php

My daughter has been riding her quad runner at 18 volts since she turned two (I was worried about her becoming lazy, so she knows how to pedal a tricycle too)! That's a little young, but she uses her little bike helmet and pads, and she started off slow of course. She's quite the daredevil at our home....

Back