• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

woof, 2f2f Asian Girl

Where did they find here, she is pretty nasty.

Finally viewed the movie. I give it -7 out of 10.

2003_2_fast_2_furious_031.jpg

2003_2_fast_2_furious_023.jpg

Come on its a movie. I want big breasted woman and girls who don't look 16.

I have seen many very nice looking asian's, but she isn't even asian.

Now yeah she might not be a very attractive girl and I am being an ass.

I read somewhere that this girl is half Japanese and is actually a model, I think for Chanel or a high end house of fashion. I believe her father is the Rocky Aoki? The founder of Benihana of Tokyo restaurant chain. Like alot of the high end runway models, many of them are not "conventionally good looking", but are hired for unique/ different features. I have actually seen pics where she looks very attractive w/ straight hair, etc. I think the look they gave her in the movie did not do her justice, just my opinion!

Not me. Off Topic for sure.:rolleyes:

It relates to the NSX, she stars in a movie that at one point features a NSX. ;)

seanjohn.jpg

Okay not exactly ugly but not any thing I find goregous. Simply normal. But hey leave it to FF to screw things up.

Last edited:
Devon Aioki is nasty looking, but she's a B list socialite and so will probably turn up in plenty more movies... She's always "about town" with the other mega brats (Evan Metropolous, Nicky and Paris Hilton, etc.) These are all the kids of 9 figure+ parents and they are all young and thin so it's kind of hard to escape them...

gizy said:
It relates to the NSX, she stars in a movie that at one point features a NSX.

I agree, lame.

If we had a discussion about Tom Cruise or Robert Redford, does that mean it would be on-topic because each has owned an NSX? :p

Good point <B>nsxtasy</B>... does this chick own an NSX??? if so, what rims/offset does it have? :rolleyes: (hey, we're back ontopic!)

<B>gizy</B>: i love the thread title you chose. ;)

Those are some ugly photos. She certainly isn't beautiful... but i guess she has a "street-wise" look. If the producers were after looks, there are dozens of better looking Asian women (and i should know, i'm seeing THE BEST looking Vnese girl at the moment :D)

..getting back on topic, while she isn't beautiful, let's talk about <A HREF="http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/avatar.php?userid=3758&dateline=1049264672">something that is</A>... :p

gizy said:
Oh well it's late night just posting. It is General after all.

This is completely off topic. Please do not post things like this in General NSX Discussion in the future, regardless of how late at night it is in your time zone. Thank you.

In before the lock...

Lame justification indeed. BUT...I wouldn't kick her out of the bed for eating crackers. :p

!!!!!!!!!!!sung hi lee!!!!!!!!! & joan chen are two gorgeous asian women, maybe i'll walk around with my camera, lots of lovely women here in japan..........................................................:D

ajnsx said:
!!!!!!!!!!!sung hi lee!!!!!!!!! & joan chen are two gorgeous asian women, maybe i'll walk around with my camera, lots of lovely women here in japan..........................................................:D

we don't believe you.
we need pictures to prove it. :D

Back