• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Yes! I've just bought my Imola!!!

LOL Can't believe you sold it after all that work but can't blame the Imolas are so worth it. Just a beautiful color!

Congrats!! Imola is really growing on me!

Congrats! I am really happy that you and Synth got your Imolas; Was wondering if you guys can help me get one. Imola is beautiful and I'd love to get one! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Congrats on your purchase of the Imola NSX.

Imola Orange Pearl is my favorite color and if I was to ever to buy another NSX it would be still be the Imola. :biggrin:

Congrats Jetpilot....
Enjoy every bit of it. I think the hardest part is waiting for the shipment to arrive. I too love the Imola.

So Jealous....:biggrin:

Congrats Jetpilot....
Enjoy every bit of it. I think the hardest part is waiting for the shipment to arrive. I too love the Imola.

So Jealous....:biggrin:

I know this will be the second time I've had to wait for a NSX to be shipped and it will be the LAST!

I've loved the Imola ever since it debuted. When I was in Albuquerque picking up my 91 there was a member there who had a Imola/Imola combination and I just loved it. If I had more money at the time and could afford it then I would have saved and picked one up. Now I'm very fortunate to be able to afford this one and so happy I've bought it.

Also I'm super happy this car has the Onyx interior as in the future there will be alot of parts available if I need to replace anything that breaks...a few primers have reminded me of this fact so I'm glad I made a wise decision here!

I'll post some pictures on Monday when the car is detailed prior to shipping.

Thanks everyone!

SOOOOOOOOOOO Happy!

Jetpilot

Congrats! I am really happy that you and Synth got your Imolas; Was wondering if you guys can help me get one. Imola is beautiful and I'd love to get one! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Of course I'm biased but man you have a Yellow/Yellow combination and that's a great looking car!!! I would be hard selling that combo personally as its really nice...

There is only 1 other Imola I know of for sale and its in Florida on Autotrader.com. Ian is the owner and a nice guy...he also posted it on here if you do a search of the For Sale threads.

Hey Cameron

Now, you're going to have to do another write up for NSXCA's publication

You're a true Imola loverrrrrr Cameron. When you speak of Imola, I can hear passion and enthusiast in your typing. Congratulation on your new Imola affair man.

You're a true Imola loverrrrrr Cameron. When you speak of Imola, I can hear passion and enthusiast in your typing. Congratulation on your new Imola affair man.

Wow is that your Imola in the Avatar? Incredible! I simply cannot wait until I get this car! Should arrive in Dubai around mid-August.

Hey Cameron

Now, you're going to have to do another write up for NSXCA's publication

Actually Matt that would make 3 articles! I might write one on the Interior and Exterior conversion process and will enlist the help of ChrisNSX for the write up if he's keen seeing as we've both done it.

I'll e-mail Marcus S and tell him I'm about to do another export to Dubai!

Wow is that your Imola in the Avatar? Incredible! I simply cannot wait until I get this car! Should arrive in Dubai around mid-August.

Yes Cameron, and also I just bought some brand new high hill for my Imola and she looks sexier than ever:biggrin: The weather is bad here now but once the ski clear up I'll snap some pics with new hill:biggrin: . Hope you'll get yours soon.

Yes Cameron, and also I just bought some brand new high hill for my Imola and she looks sexier than ever:biggrin: The weather is bad here now but once the ski clear up I'll snap some pics with new hill:biggrin: . Hope you'll get yours soon.

Damn cameron, USA1's avatar is killer. bad ass post pics and make the waiting IMOLA guy jealous for the time being LOL:biggrin:

Congrats!

Just wondering: Did you solve the problem with your engine (hesitation)?

Of course I'm biased but man you have a Yellow/Yellow combination and that's a great looking car!!! I would be hard selling that combo personally as its really nice...

There is only 1 other Imola I know of for sale and its in Florida on Autotrader.com. Ian is the owner and a nice guy...he also posted it on here if you do a search of the For Sale threads.

Thanks! don't get me wrong , I love my Spa Y/Y. but there is this orange color........

I'll contact Ian.

Congrats again! I remember my anticipation of getting my car!
I'm thinking about doing some NSX-R stuff and the Daitec GTLW, but still haven't done it yet.

Synth: I thought of you today when my wife told me how much she didn't like my yellow nsx. She had told me a long time ago not to get red or a cab. She asked why I couldn't buy a black or blue? When I mentioned orange, she said that's worse! I love her to death and told her that she does not have to drive it.... especially since she doesn't drive a stick.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

useless.gif

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

fam29.gif

Damn cameron, USA1's avatar is killer. bad ass post pics and make the waiting IMOLA guy jealous for the time being LOL:biggrin:

I can't do that to my fellow Imola lovers can I???????:biggrin: I will be posting pics with new Hills in my own tthread soon:biggrin:

Congrats!

Just wondering: Did you solve the problem with your engine (hesitation)?

Yes, we think so. The Front O2 sensor had a weird control box attached to it (aftermarket sensor) and since I've replaced it with an OEM Honda sensor and plugged it in directly to the OEM receiver the car is running perfectly. I haven't updated the other thread until I know for sure this sensor has cured the issue.

Last edited:
Hey Jetpilot, welcome to the world of IOP :cool:

Not everyone will love it but those of us that do REALLY love it :biggrin:

While it looks great all the time, IOP looks sensational in bright sunlight, which of course you have in spades in Dubai.

I look forward to seeing the pics

Cheers

Mark

Back