• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

02-05 Headlights

I appreciate this is a long shot... does anyone have a pair of 02-05 headlights hidden away that I could borrow for a few weeks? LHD or RHD beam is ok.

Mike at ClearCorners.com is still working on mine... he originally undertook to complete them by the end of January, and completion has been just around the corner ever since. Based on this my bodyshop has been standing since end of January to start my 02+ conversion, and crowding up their parts room with my bumper, hood, sideskirts etc.

They don't want to start without the lights, so they can check fitment and clearances before doing anything else... but they cleared a gap in their schedule for this job and I don't like mucking people around.

Drop me a line if you can help and if we're not already friends, we will be shortly!

B510P_01.jpg

B510P_02.jpg

B510P_03.jpg

B510P_04.jpg

They're done and out - enjoy the pics.

Very nice Mike!

Would appreciate it if you could either call me back or reply to my e-mail with the shipping / tracking details. As per my e-mail today I've been trying to reach you for some time now and hope all is well.

Back