• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

02-05 LB Blue NSX seen on a tow truck CRASHED

Ohh ya, even though no airbags went off we got it up on the rack and it is a royal mess. HEAVY frame damage. It will be there until Friday for sure if anyone wants to drop by and see it.

Ohh ya, even though no airbags went off we got it up on the rack and it is a royal mess. HEAVY frame damage. It will be there until Friday for sure if anyone wants to drop by and see it.

Sorry to hear about your accident!!! I saw your car at Ramon's today, the carnage makes you want to cry. :frown: :frown: :frown:.

Sorry to hear about your car also.....at least you werent hurt.

Thanks for all of the sympathy everybody. Too true, the fact that nobody was hurt is a very good thing.

Now begins the long (hopefully not too long) search for my next NSX:smile:

Thanks for all of the sympathy everybody. Too true, the fact that nobody was hurt is a very good thing.

Now begins the long (hopefully not too long) search for my next NSX:smile:

Wow I know that section on Antonio all too well...

Sorry to hear about the news, good luck with the search!

Hey Chado,
I'm the guy that you saw washing the NSX in the neighborhood and so you stopped by and we talked for a few.

Ramon is keeping an eye out for a replacement for me:smile:

ahhh man, major bummer...
But... I am glad to hear your OK Floyd..the car can be replaced.

Last edited:
A "pre crash" picture.......... those were the days

NSX043-1.jpg

Hey Chado,
I'm the guy that you saw washing the NSX in the neighborhood and so you stopped by and we talked for a few.

Ramon is keeping an eye out for a replacement for me:smile:

Yeah.. Your car was soo clean. I"m sure with Ramon's help you'll find another pristine NSX.
Ladera is down a few NSX's currently :frown:..

Back