• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1/20/08 : Destination Napa

come on down :biggrin:

She knows the owner of a carting place in Fremont :)confused:) and wants to co-ordinate an NSX/ carting meet one day -maybe you guys/gal can co-ordinate a carting event :cool:

Is this assistant of yours named Lynn?

I just calculated the route times... we are good on time and by leaving Ikea @ 8:45, we'll have a little time to spare before lunch to chew the fat at the parking lot @ Rutherfords.

good to hear from you James...

Ariel (silver), Coleman, Romeo, Gary, Brian, Mr. Fong, Mr. Lau, Bill, Ron, Ryan, etc.... you guys coming out? :tongue:

Lunch info updated in first thread.

Sounds like fun, and it is a run I'd like to do... but we have a guest in town so I'm not sure I can get away for it. If I can work it out... I'll be there.

-Brian

1. Nsfrblx
2. nimdivino
3. DDankew
4. Dhalsim
5. LarryNSX
6. o2#154
7. MikeC_587
8. amgnsx + wifie :smile:

0. Juejaimon
1. Nsfrblx
2. nimdivino
3. DDankew
4. Dhalsim
5. LarryNSX
6. o2#154
7. MikeC_587
8. amgnsx + wifie :smile:
9. F1Lynn
10. Spartan2-3

Lynn... remember to call Romeo @ 6am Sunday morning to wake him up.. :wink:

0. Juejaimon
1. Nsfrblx
2. nimdivino
3. DDankew
4. Dhalsim
5. LarryNSX
6. o2#154
7. MikeC_587
8. amgnsx + wifie
9. F1Lynn
10. Spartan2-3
11. iCEE

Hi Guys,
Can someone in the SF or DC area bring a small box of parts to Juejaimon for me on Sunday? Please PM me with you phone # so that I can drop it off at the place of your choice tomorrow.
Thanks a bunch.
Steve

Lynn... remember to call Romeo @ 6am Sunday morning to wake him up.. :wink:

Lets all call Romeo and wake his ass up.
Heck if he dont pick up i'll pass by his house and rev my JGTC to wake him up:biggrin:

Hi Guys,
Can someone in the SF or DC area bring a small box of parts to Juejaimon for me on Sunday? Please PM me with you phone # so that I can drop it off at the place of your choice tomorrow.
Thanks a bunch.
Steve

Steve
if u your around the area drop it off my house
i dont mind

Fyi Napa Weather
attachment.php

Attachments

• Napa Weather 012008.JPG
    Napa Weather 012008.JPG
    45 KB · Views: 337
Last edited:
i wanna join but its impossible to fix my nsx in 2 days :frown:

Folks, I'll post this on our local/greater Sacramento e-mail group list just in case some may want to join you.

Where is your next stop after Emeryville?

Hrant... pm'ed you info... i don't want it posted in public to entice enforcements... :redface:

Sorry guys gona have to back out on this run. Im beat from the HPDE today.....which by the way was a blast...............

Hey Steve,

Thanks for the invite, but I already made plans so I won't be able to join on the drive. If I wake up early enough, I'll stop by IKEA and hang out till you guys leave. :biggrin:

FYI sorry a lil late but there will be a mini caravan from daly city to Ikea

meeting point. across target @ serramonte.
Departure time 8AM sharp

so far
1. Mike
2. Romeo
3 Ariel

FYI sorry a lil late but there will be a mini caravan from daly city to Ikea

meeting point. across target @ serramonte.
Departure time 8AM sharp

so far
1. Mike
2. Romeo
3 Ariel

Will try and meet up with you. assume you mean the Target @ Serramonte and not the one on Junipero Serra.

Well....thought I'd make it this time :rolleyes: running late - guess I'll have to try for next time :redface:

Thank you Steve for setting up this drive. It was a "BLAST":biggrin: The drive was great, the food was great, and it was nice to see some new and old faces as well.

Can't wait to see the pics though.:smile:

I second what Larry wrote above.

The highlight was getting a Hot Wheels 2008 NSX :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: if your an NSX enthusiast, this is a must have :wink: :wink: :wink:

Mike

Back