• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1/20/08 : Destination Napa

Guys and Gals...

thanks for coming out! :biggrin:

IMG_0170.jpg

IMG_0171.jpg

IMG_0172.jpg

IMG_0177.jpg

IMG_0178.jpg

IMG_0179.jpg

IMG_0180.jpg

IMG_0181.jpg

IMG_0183.jpg

IMG_0184.jpg

IMG_0185.jpg

IMG_0186.jpg

IMG_0187.jpg

IMG_0188.jpg

IMG_0190.jpg

IMG_0191.jpg

IMG_0192.jpg

IMG_0193.jpg

IMG_0194.jpg

IMG_0195.jpg

IMG_0196.jpg

IMG_0197.jpg

IMG_0200.jpg

IMG_0202.jpg

IMG_0205.jpg

IMG_0206.jpg

IMG_0207.jpg

IMG_0209.jpg

IMG_0210.jpg

IMG_0211.jpg

IMG_0212.jpg

IMG_0213.jpg

IMG_0215.jpg

IMG_0216.jpg

IMG_0217.jpg

IMG_0218.jpg

IMG_0220.jpg

IMG_0221.jpg

IMG_0222.jpg

IMG_0224.jpg

IMG_0225.jpg

IMG_0227.jpg

IMG_0228.jpg

IMG_0229.jpg

IMG_0230.jpg

IMG_0232.jpg

IMG_0233.jpg

IMG_0234.jpg

IMG_0235.jpg

IMG_0236.jpg

IMG_0238.jpg

IMG_0240.jpg

IMG_0242.jpg

IMG_0243.jpg

IMG_0247.jpg

IMG_0248.jpg

IMG_0249.jpg

IMG_0250.jpg

IMG_0252.jpg

IMG_0256.jpg

IMG_0258.jpg

IMG_0259.jpg

IMG_0261.jpg

IMG_0262.jpg

IMG_0263.jpg

IMG_0268.jpg

IMG_0272.jpg

IMG_0273.jpg

IMG_0274.jpg

IMG_0275.jpg

IMG_0276.jpg

IMG_0277.jpg

Sorry wasn't able to make it after all...

looks like it was a fun time.. !

Next one for sure.

C

I missed out on a great meet. Darn. Sorry guys, caught a cold Thursday, then I wasn't feeling any better on Saturday night so I decided to rest on Sunday instead of coughing-up on everyone. Argh, I washed and replaced my rear tires too for this meet.

niM

Looks like fun and a good showing. Thanks for posting the pics Steve. I had obligation this past Sunday, so I know tentative was out of the question. Maybe next time.:smile: I recognized James in one of the photos. Was it Gary in one of the photo? Haven't seen Gary's NSX since it was fixed.

Thanks, Steve for setting up the drive. Yours are the most organized I've been on. Special thanks for the extra work you do to keep us all from getting lost!

I'm looking forward to the next drive (Monterey, did you say?).

J

Last edited:
Beautiful photos!
Unfortunately, Sunday is almost always doesn't work for me because I have church from morning to early afternoon.

Next South Bay meet, I will be there! I would like to meet you guys! :biggrin:

Looks like fun and a good showing. Thanks for posting the pics Steve. I had obligation this past Sunday, so I know tentative was out of the question. Maybe next time.:smile: I recognized James in one of the photos. Was it Gary in one of the photo? Haven't seen Gary's NSX since it was fixed.

It was a blast...and just in the nick of time as it started to rain today!
Hopefully you can come out next time... Gary didn't make it this time..haven't seen him for a while now....

Thanks, Steve for setting up the drive. Yours are the most organized I've been on. Special thanks for the extra work you do to keep us all from getting lost!

I'm looking forward to the next drive (Monterey, did you say?).

J

No probs J. Thanks for the compliment...:biggrin: Since this is the first run with my in dash nav, it made things so much easier... no looking at maps anymore..just hit waypoints and go! and thanks for posting pics from the rear!

Yes..we'll do Monterey next!.. with the obligatory cruise by the natural bridge...(Ashik's fav) and maybe touch sand in Carmel...i know Nalesh has fond memories of the sand... but parking there is never easy :frown:

Did someone mention "Monterey"? If your worried about parking, you can look into Pebble Beach / 17mile drive.

Sorry to get off track. Have you seen this guy lately? He used to attend some of my previous car runs. I think his name is Ray? It was his car that influcenced me get an NSX.

Last edited:
Did someone mention "Monterey"? If your worried about parking, you can look into Pebble Beach / 17mile drive. Did this the past 2 years with other car clubs (60+ cars). Works really well with a smaller group of cars (20 or less). We've got several NSX owners in Monterey county region.

Sorry to get off track. Have you seen this guy lately? He used to attend some of my previous car runs. I think his name is Ray? It was his car that influcenced me get an NSX.

Monterey parking is fine..... Carmel is where it gets a little hairy...

Rey?...hrm..haven't seen him in a while... must be busy with work these days...?

Just wanted to thank everyone for making Yolanda and myself feel so welcome. Great people, great cars, great time. Kudo's to Steve for taking the time to set up such a fun event. I'm sure you make everyone love their car just a little more.

Here are a couple of pics.

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/562222268kMoNvd

Would you believe, all the Red 05's with camel interior came with daytime running lights and these special limited edition wheels (See the center cap with the Acura logo).

Ariel.. How was your lunch? :tongue:
IMG_0991.jpg

I'm afraid to ask!!! :biggrin:

haha lunch was ok. it wasnt what i expected.
goodthing mita's salad was a pretty good size

i should have ordered the Burger

will post pix soon

Last edited:
BTW what aftermarket mod is this??
are there any HP gains?
Does NA motor in Oakland install this after market part?:biggrin:

IMG_0238.jpg

are there any HP gains?

IMG_0238.jpg

Yeah.. this is from Lynn's highly modified Yellow NSX. It's the psi compensator prototype which evens out the load on each tire during cornering. I think NA Motor's got a patent on it already.

Yeah.. this is from Lynn's highly modified Yellow NSX. It's the psi compensator prototype which evens out the load on each tire during cornering. I think NA Motor's got a patent on it already.

Did I hear someone say "Group Buy"...:tongue:

At the end of the drive, John (the Boyfriend) told me that the guys ahead of her were holding her up and that she was pretty upset about it :biggrin: So, maybe next time Lynn (sp) can take the lead, because we don't want her to get upset again. She was really complaining about AMGNSX :biggrin:

John also told me Lynn is the R&D for this psi compensator prototype and she feels a few more adjustments and it will be ready for market. But, this psi compensator prototype will only be sold to the NSX owners who can handle this upgrade. John said that Lynn feels maybe only 1% of the NSX owners can handle it and the other 99%... well and I quote "I hope they are fully insured" :wink:

are there any HP gains?

IMG_0238.jpg

At the end of the drive, John (the Boyfriend) told me that the guys ahead of her were holding her up and that she was pretty upset about it :biggrin:

Darn it, I was in front of her (holding her up) until she took a pit stop for brushes:biggrin:

Darn it, I was in front of her (holding her up) until she took a pit stop for brushes:biggrin:

Mike now we know why she was in such a hurry :smile:

Back