• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

10 used cars you should probably own and ranking on 1st is ??

NSX will only get more and more rare as time goes on. dont sell guys keep what you have just buy another one different color. then you have 2. or 3 or more

one of our members actually has 3 the most I had at one point was 3 in my driveway I miss them.

...so maybe buying the wife one in an Auto isn't such a bad idea afterall? (she wants one, but doesn't want to learn to drive a manual). I think I've got her talked into an AP1 chassis S2000 though for the next toy, ahhhem, "for her"...

...so maybe buying the wife one in an Auto isn't such a bad idea afterall? (she wants one, but doesn't want to learn to drive a manual). I think I've got her talked into an AP1 chassis S2000 though for the next toy, ahhhem, "for her"...
An automatic NSX (by the numbers at least) will be among the rarer ones, especially if you get a 2002-2005.
You of course know that ALL S2000's are manuals, clever boy ;^D

Brian

what i take from these lists is the potential to enjoy a car for years at little to no cost once you sell it.

Quote from sept Automobile magazine: "The NSX is every bit as good as the competition ever was--and probably better. A well-cared-for, low-mileage example is a GOLD-PLATED investment. :smile:

Back