• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

14 years, its been enough. Thanks prime.

Took it to F1 tracks all over Europe, went to NSXPO in Dallas, drove 100.000 miles in it, never shifted until the rev limiter (seriously), modded it, spend a small fortune on it.
Did meat great folks, localy and abroad in the EU and the US.
Took Hirofumi from NSX japan to the Nurburgring, and also met Shigeru Uehara himself at one of the France Le Mans meetings where a bunch of US owners showed up as well.
I would also not have met people like Hirofumi, Ken, Larry and Lud himself on different occansions, not to mention the local group of NSX fanatics here in Holland and Belgium.

It has been a great experience. Loved every second of it.

The last few years the NSX has been sitting in my garage. I got bored with it after 14 years. Now its (as good as) sold.

Thanks Lud for your website. It would have definitely not been the same without it.

Dutchy

Dang man, sounds like lots of time and lots of memories. Make sure it goes to a good home that will treat it like you did! See you space cowboy!

Last edited:
I have been here since 09 never seen you post anything

goodluck

when prices are double what they are now your gonna say why did I sell it.

atleast you cant say you were never told.

I know what a big role you played in the Euro zone in nsx land.....as I always say though the car does not define your continued involvement in the community.

I feel like I have been here forever now since I seem to know everyone. Mich had some great posts over the years, great contribution. Sad to see anyone like that leave the community but everyone has to move on. Hope to see you post still once in a while. Pics of the old car and the new car are always welcome. Hopefully the NSX goes to a good home and we see the new owner here.

Hi Mich

Sad to read but I understand. I hope you keep the time with it in good memory. It was nice to meet you here and there.

All the best!
Thomas

Thanks for the memories mich and don't be a stranger.

I have been here since 09 never seen you post anything

goodluck

when prices are double what they are now your gonna say why did I sell it.

atleast you cant say you were never told.

Shawn, it's likely not the money that is a factor........I go through cars pretty frequently.....nice cars. I kept my NSX for 17 years and didn't think I would ever sell it. Like Mich, maybe someday you will get bored with it. Or maybe it will become so obsolete as to be irrelevant. Granted, the NSX is a VERY special car but in the end, there is only so much money and effort you can realistically put into a dated piece of technology to keep it competitive.

Back