• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1985 Lamborghini Jalpa

1985 Lamborghini Jalpa

This is my 1985 Lamborghini Jalpa. Red with Tan leather interior. The car has 24487 kilometers which translate to 15216 miles. The car new tie rods, new fuel pump, new brakes, new washer bottle, 10mm magnecore ignition wires, air filters, carbs have been adjusted. I had a a 1992 Toyota MR2 turbo brake booster installed along with cross drilled rotors and Hawk brake pads. Has great brakes. I had the valve covers painted red when I had the motor serviced. The car has an Alpine cd player and 6 disc cd changer. Has a stebro sport exhaust system, and MSD ignition. All original parts included. Was signed by Balboni. That is my son in the picture and I do have the factory spare which has never been used. Engine strut is good, the spider man stool is just for show at car shows. Pirelli P-zero tires. Asking $40000 The car runs great and is a blast to drive and is a multi time car show winner.
http://www.lamborghini-talk.com/vbforum/f225/1985-lamborghini-jalpa-26154/

List Date: 7/18/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 1985 Lamborghini Jalpa
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $40,000.00 (Local Pickup Only)

--------------------------------------
nsx-prime

Back