• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991-2005 nsx parts and accessories

These guys are great! The price is good, service is fast and shipping is on the money. Thanks Ray for the great service. I will be using these guys from now on.

Thanks for the positve feedback everyone!!!!

Also just to let you know i have just recieved this morning some factory floormat sets and trunkmat sets let me know what you want.
Also have the factory car covers for the nsx.

For my info also is anyone interested in the service apron that goes over the nsx while your working on the engine??? Let me know.

Clint

Sorry guy's better list what i have for you
2 trunkmat 08p15-sl0-211a black with red trim $85 + shipping
4 floormats 08p15-sl0-211a black with red trim$85 + shipping
1 trunkmat 08p11-sl0-211 all black $80 + shipping
2 trunkmats 08p11-sl0-212 all black $80 + shipping
1 trunkmat 08p11-sl0-252 beige/tan $80 + shipping
1 car cover 08p34-sl0-200a its grey $195 + shipping

let me know will update as sold
clint

Looking for a set of new sun visors in drk grey or black for a 93.

Also looking for a set of valve cover, and cam seals. If you can pm me prices and shipping. I can get a discount at my local dealership, but if you can beat their pricing including shipping, tax out the door, I get them from you.

In the pics above with the t-shirts what is that black Acura thing? It looks like carpet. Is it a doormat?

Also do you have the little fastners that hold the wheel liners to the car? I dont know what they are called.

Hey guys check out our great deals in the classified section for your other acura's and to answer the question above it is our floormat (rug) in our parts department) sorry cant sell that...lol

Last edited:
sorry guys my post got deleted on the other acura accessories just wanted to let you know so your not searching everywhere for it. if you want me to email you the list email me. from now on only nsx talk here. we want to stay here with you all and we want to say sorry to Mr. nsxprime we did not mean to break the rules.

allnsxparts

GOOD NEW GUYS!!
for all you guys with the 91-93 NSX with platinum white interior (ivory, frost, etc.) we found a driverside sunvisor! I have tried to order them for a couple of you guys and Acura has discontinued them!! you can have it for $60.00 shipped to the lower 48 states.

I ONLY HAVE 1!!!!

IMG_1154.jpg IMG_1158.jpg

I also have 4 keyless entry remote covers, once again Acura discontinued them. $25.00 shipped

ONLY 4 LEFT!!!!
<O:p
IMG_1156.jpg IMG_1157.jpg

We still have 1 remote cover left!!! <O:p</O:p
Remember this is the last one left:biggrin:

GOOD NEW GUYS!!
for all you guys with the 91-93 NSX with platinum white interior (ivory, frost, etc.) we found a driverside sunvisor! I have tried to order them for a couple of you guys and Acura has discontinued them!! you can have it for $60.00 shipped to the lower 48 states.

SOLD!!!
View attachment 53166 View attachment 53167

I also have 4 keyless entry remote covers, once again Acura discontinued them. $25.00 shipped

ONLY 1 LEFT!!!!
<O:p
View attachment 53168 View attachment 53169

Hello Clint (and or Ray),

Looks like you've been doing a good job of building a positive reputation with us NSX Prime guys. Nice going and welcome!

I saw a couple of posts on sun visors. My 1991 needs a passenger side visor in the dark gray (near black) color. I'm sure many others want/need one, too. Any chance of one being available for me? If so, I would likely buy some other OEM parts on my wish list that you may have or be able to get. For example, the top windshield molding and retainer pieces that have the habit of shrinking with time as mine have. Thanks.

Steve

Back