• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991-2005 nsx parts and accessories

Hello, we are new to nsx prime and want to introduce ourselves to all nsx owners. We are ACURA OF RENO located in RENO NEVADA. We want to be your new first choice in nsx parts ordering and accesories too. I also want to let you know that i can get all your comptech parts you need also. Please give us a try on your next need i have many avenues to search from to get you what you need at the great pricing we all know how expensive it is to fix some of the smallest things on nsx's and some things just arent available anymore unless you call us we have way's of getting those hard to find or obsolete parts. We can help you with anything from a oil drain plug washer to a new engine and if we cant find new in the box for you we can find top quality used,remanufactured parts. So call us up and see the difference.
CLINT HOWELL
775-229-7777 OR [email protected]
p.s. If you send us a p.m. Please include a good email address or contact number and you will be answered promptly.

Store hours are mon-fri 7am to 6pm and sat 8-5 pm pacific time
also working out details for your jdm needs.
Thanks for reading our post and we look forward to a long relationship with many happy nsx owners out there.

Last edited:
Nsxr's i cant give away my selling formula. All i can do is tell you for factory parts i am 99.9% sure i can beat anyones price you have been quoted. Give us a shot and you will see the difference. Also i can help you with honda parts and any other acura models you might own. In fact i belong to a large dealer group in nevada so if you have a problem with any part for any makes let me know and ill see what i can do to help you out.
Clint

one prime member was looking for a front license plate mount for his nsx and was quoted from his dealer $150.00 my price was $56.00 plus shipping just to give you an example

Last edited:
Good morning prime members just want to let you all know i have a set of 1994-2001 staggered fitment oem wheels that have been chromed for sale item is currently listed on ebay but im open to offers let me know if anyones interested. when you respond please include your zip for proper shipping quote.

Clint

How about interior parts?

left and right garnish pads, and the corresponding left and right pinch covers (aka front/door cowl trim) in ivory?

Thanks,
Nathan

New NSX apparel from ACURA OF RENO!!
All size in all color in stock

$19.00 plus shipping

Attachments

• IMG_0906.jpg
    IMG_0906.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG_0905.jpg
    IMG_0905.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 196
  • IMG_0904.jpg
    IMG_0904.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_0903.jpg
    IMG_0903.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 237
Last edited:
well i'm looking up the sunvisors for 1994 right now and the catalog shows them to be available in "half black" this would be for the cars with "real black" interiors. Same goes for the dome light. I will call on monday and see if any wharehouses have one they can look at and tell me what color it is. Hope this helps

^ it's grey...... i have them stock on my car, it's a coupe... the only real black option are the NSX-R parts... which all are real black... dome light, sunvisors, pillars A & B and roof cover....all black... i have the dome light and sunvisors...the rest got to wait a little longer...

here is a shot of my OEM "Half Black" dome light (you can see one sunvisor also):
Euro_05.jpg

Nuno

Last edited:
can you please get me price for the following parts?

1. 74152SL0020 - LT inner front fender
2. 85141SL0T01 - Passenger side Targa weather strip
3. 85191SL0T01 - Driver Side Targa weather strip
4. 77610SL0A027A - center vent

I am located in NY 10022

Thanks,
Bernard

I dont have part numbers but worth a shot.

Both door sills.Basically the thing that says NSX and has the cars #.

Front driver side clear blinker.The 1 in the bumper.

How about interior parts?

left and right garnish pads, and the corresponding left and right pinch covers (aka front/door cowl trim) in ivory?

Thanks,
Nathan

I need same in Black......

How about Red carpet kit for a 2001? Or black? Also need Black with red trim floor mats....:smile:

Back