• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 Blk/Blk Vin JH4NA1154MT002386

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blk/blk
5 speed
78,xxx miles
clean title
all service records
90k service done early
Looking for $35k

Didn't think i'd see the day but i'm letting go of my 1991 NSX. I've had it for 1 1/2 years now and it has never let me down. The day I bought the car I had it dropped off at John Martins shop. John Martin is one of the people that started Factor X and is known for his knowledge for the NSX since 1990 when they started making them. Thx John for the reference if you are reading this :wink:. When I dropped it off I had the motor refreshed with new hoses everywhere I could find, all gaskets, spark plugs, cam plugs, S.O.S coolant tank, everything i could see and replace I did. I had the valves adjusted and the clutch replaced with a centerforce clutch and jun flywheel. I also refreshed the tranny with the NSX-R ring and pinion gear set and JDM short gear set. All parts to the tranny have been replaced with OEM parts and the shifts are super smooth. I have opened up the motor a bit more with DC Headers and the super light Taitec GTLW exhaust. I installed some JIC coil-overs to lower the car and be able to adjust the corner weight. The car is aligned and balanced and weights just under 2800lbs.!! I have all the spareparts (suspension, stock wheels, spare, ect.).

Also I put some Volk LE37's 18/19 on the car. The car was just smogged a month ago, passed with flying colors even with the exhaust and headers. Oh I also put a Science of speed ECU to compliment the exhaust and header which made the car breath a lot better.

Misc stuff:
- SOS window fix-it things
- Alarm w/ remotes
- Refreshed Amps and Speakers by BrianK of nsxprime
- Mobil 1 synthetic oil used every 3k
- New starter from SOS
- Air intake scoop
- New axles replaced < 10,000 miles ago
- Steel braided brake lines
- This car is only worked on by John Martin or Autowave

CIMG5419.JPG

gold calipers
1164295552_l.jpg

my 30 hours of caliper painting fun paid off... i think.
1164300556_l.jpg

I have spared no expense on this car as with my previous cars. Here is my previous s2000.
1164306303_l.jpg

818-720-9946
[email protected]
[email protected]

Thanks for looking!

- David

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back