• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 clean blk/blk

Status
Not open for further replies.
80k miles
*custom sunroof,custom exhaust,carbon fiber dash kit,alpine cd changer,eibach springs,17"/18" volk gtn wheels with toyo proxes t1-s tires (215/40 & 275/35)
wheels and tires are 3mths old
*all scheduled maintainances are up to date including: clutch replaced @ 69k
75k service;all hoses,drivebelts,water pump,timing belt and alignment done @71k.
*both window regulators have been replaced.
*car not in snap range.
I bought the car with the sunroof already installed. so i don't know any before/after comparisons. but when i sat in other people's nsx, i don't see a difference in headroom. as far as chassis stiffness there's no differences there either, however i never tracked my car, i'm sure you'll see some there.

located in northern virginia
selling for $29k with both volk and stock wheels or $27k with stock wheels

here's two poor quality pix for now, i'll take more when the weather clears up:
http://www.eastcoastbmw.net/modules...ame=Gallery&file=index&include=view_photo.php

http://www.forperformance.com/rays/wheels/gt-n/gtn.html
click on the black nsx

pictures are located in link below, scroll down.
e-mail: [email protected]
phone: 703-242-0609

jay
is message has been edited by jchin (edited 07 January 2003).]

[This message has been edited by jchin (edited 27 February 2003).]

Last edited by a moderator:
first time i've seen a sunroof in an nsx..... 2 questions: did you lose headroom after it was installed and have you noticed any differences in the chassis stiffness?

thx, beautiful car!

thanks for the compliments, guys.
to answer some questions, the sunroof was already installed when i purchased the car. i have no idea how much a job like this costs. whoever installed it did a heck of a job. looks like factory,even interior wise. no leaks at all, no loss of headroom. i don't notice any difference in chassis stiffness either but then again i never tracked my nsx. one would probably see a difference there.

jay

This is definitely a sharp custom job. Jay sent these pictures to me about a month ago. Too bad I wont be ready to purchase for another few months...

good luck jchin. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back