• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 nsx black/ivory SALVAGE VIN# JH4NA1153MT001522

Status
Not open for further replies.
(This may be a duplicate ad as I forgot the VIN in the first)

For sale is a 1991 black and ivory NSX with 63,000 miles. The timing belt and water pump were replaced at 37K miles, along with the 90K service. The clutch was replaced approximately at 40K miles. At 50K miles I had a Basch supercharger installed (Novi 2000 with SS3 box).

History: This car was destroyed at 36,000 miles and had a new front clip placed onto it. It does have a salvaged title. In the past two years that I have had the car I have driven the car for approximately 25,000 miles and have had it at several track days.

Unfortunately in early May, I hit some road debris that damaged the front suspension. The insurance company would not cover the full repair. To properly repair the car both front rails need to be replaced, along with the suspension parts that need replaced. I am listing the car at $12,000.00; however, I am completely open minded and I'm willing to reduce the price to accomModate someone's project needs.

The car is in Southern California. You may reach me at 661 607 2697
Thanks

Banshee Wail said:
(This may be a duplicate ad as I forgot the VIN in the first)

For sale is a 1991 black and ivory NSX with 63,000 miles. The timing belt and water pump were replaced at 37K miles, along with the 90K service. The clutch was replaced approximately at 40K miles. At 50K miles I had a Basch supercharger installed (Novi 2000 with SS3 box).

History: This car was destroyed at 36,000 miles and had a new front clip placed onto it. It does have a salvaged title. In the past two years that I have had the car I have driven the car for approximately 25,000 miles and have had it at several track days.

Unfortunately in early May, I hit some road debris that damaged the front suspension. The insurance company would not cover the full repair. To properly repair the car both front rails need to be replaced, along with the suspension parts that need replaced. I am listing the car at $12,000.00; however, I am completely open minded and I'm willing to reduce the price to accomModate someone's project needs.

The car is in Southern California. You may reach me at 661 607 2697
Thanks
pics please [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back