• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 Nsx Engine 5speed trans perfect dual disk clutch flywheel & Headers - SOLD

1991 Nsx Engine 5speed trans perfect dual disk clutch flywheel & Headers

This engine , transmission, headers clutch and flywheel was just removed from my 1991 nsx shown in pic , the car was used as a daily driver mostly freeway miles and always maintained , mobil 1 changed ea. 2500 miles never tracked- car went in for 90M mile service T belt valve adjust new Sos lost motion and dyno tune .
Car was running perfectly after service for 900 miles then detected a slight engine knock - stopped car right away flat bed back to shop that did the 90M service , I needed the car back right away so they recommended instead of going into the bottom end to check why not just swap out a 1999 3.2 low mile 6speed set up they just happened to have . The dual disc clutch in the 3.0 is new low peddle effort and buttery smooth , trans is perfect smooth and precise . Considerations for the 3.0 engine were kicked around to set it up for FI or stroker project , sounds good but funds are low after the swap out expense so I am looking to sell to someone that may be considering a project and needs a spare power train to start.

List Date: 12/23/2013

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 1991 Nsx Engine 5speed trans perfect dual disk clutch flywheel & Headers
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------
nsx-prime

Back