• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 Red/Ivory, 43K mi, JH4NA1151MT000711 (So Cal)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1991 Red/Ivory, 43K mi, SOLD: JH4NA1151MT000711 (So Cal)

1991 Formula Red/Ivory NSX with 43,300 mi.
SOLD! THANKS NSXPRIME!!!

History

It's now time to part with my dream car. The reason I reluctantly need to sell it is because my wife and I are expecting our first child in a few months. Since Honda didn't design the NSX to fit a baby seat on the passenger side, it now needs a good home.

I bought the car early last year from a good friend of mine who I've known for the past 10 years. I remember when he picked it up and it had just 9,000 miles on the odometer. I know most (if not all) the history of this car, and I'm not exaggerating when I'm telling you this car is in really great condition. I even have all of the paper work that the my friend and I saved when we took it in for service.

Honda did something special the first year that they released this car. The performance is amazing (403 HP on the dyno) and the paint still shines bright to this day. I take pride in taking care of this car by religiously using Zymol products on this car. It's always garaged and never been driven in the rain. I even put the cover on in the garage. I mostly drive it by myself since my wife doesn't like when I take up 2 parking spaces a mile from wherever we were going. Like most of the NSX owners out there, that should give you an idea how well I've continued to baby this NSX.

Specs

Year: 1991
Exterior Color: Red
Interior Color: Ivory
VIN: JH4NA1151MT000711
Mileage: 43,300 as of 8/4/2006
Not in Snap ring range

Mods

Factory installed Bausch supercharger ($8K)
Newer ARK exhaust ($1,200)
BB Headers ($1,400)
Eibach racing springs
Wheels: 16/17 with the 97 OEM rims dipped in chrome.
Tires: Bridgestone S03 Z rated
Shorter shift knob
Tinted windows with lifetime warranty
Smartenna
Upgraded LED lights
NOTE: I have most (if not all) the OEM parts so you can put it back to stock if needed. Asking Price: $31,000

Contact# 818-238-7192 (So Cal)

Pics
NSX1.jpg
NSX2.jpg
NSX4.jpg
NSX5.jpg
NSX8.jpg
NSX9.jpg
NSX10.jpg
NSX11.jpg
NSX14.jpg
NSX16.jpg