• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 Red NSX Vin:JH4NA1156MT002647

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm putting up my 1991 NSX for sale.
It has 75,600 miles. Completely stock except aftermarket rims. 16's in the front and 17's in the rear Enkei rims. Strictly weekend driver and is kept in the garage all the time unless driven. I hardly every drive the car and am selling because I can't justify making payments every month for a car I never drive. I have title in hand, clean title, no salvage history.

The car is in great condition in and out. I have many pics (21 to be exact). I'll post a few and please email me for the rest. Snap Ring has been corrected and all the maintenance is up to date including timing belt, water pump, tires have good tread, window regualtors taken care of, coolant reservoir replaced. All the work done by Nabil Armaly of FirstClass automotive in Orlando. He is well known in Florida and many NSX owners will agree that he is the man when it comes to the nsx in the SE region. He will vouch for my car and I can give you his contact info as a reference.

Now for the things that need work, the stereo system, amps have gone bad but you can still listen to the radio, cd changer doesn't work. You would have to replace speakers and CD changer.

PLEASE note: there is a mileage discrepancy on the carfax. Please see this link for details:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51939

Asking price:$24,500

Call me at 904-651-4028 or email me at [email protected]

I tried uploading pics but its not working, email or PM me your email address and I'll get them to you.

Last edited:
Thanks for the pics.

Mike

Update:

Being that I'd like to sell ASAP, I just got an offer for 23k, can anyone do better? If not the car will be sold sometime in the next week. Thanks for all your interest and PMs. Please contact me ASAP if you interested.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back