• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 Service Manual, Acura NSX Perview Tape

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD: 1991 Service Manual, Acura NSX Perview Tape

I have a 1991 Service Manual, the old paper book kind. Probably purchased in 1991 or soon after I got my car. Good condition, $50 or best offer.

Whoever purchases the manual will also get the VHS tape of the Acura NSX, Preview Showing. This was a promotional video used as a product presentation video, runs about six minutes. This is an original, not a copy.

Also included is a NSX Press CD-ROM, ANNA Business Create, 1993. My memory of this CD is a QuickTime presentation with interviews of the original designers, and even a game that allows you to construct a car. It even allows you to construct a press ad, where you select the video segments to sequence and the music. There is also a strange game with aliens or something.... NOTE: This CD requires the old Mac Classic environment to run, probably prior to OS 9.

OR I can sell you the two press items and you can have the manual for free.

Please visit http://www.sandsmuseum.com for contact information as I will appear here rarely to see if there is interest.

And yes, in spite of driving another mid-engined car, I really miss my NSX.

Michael

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back