• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 silver/black JHNA1153MT001519 $21k

Status
Not open for further replies.
1991 silver/black JH4NA1153MT001519 SOLD

SOLD

For Sale: 1991 Acura NSX - Sebring Silver - $21,000

Essentials

1991 Acura NSX
Sebring Silver / Onyx
5-speed transmission, transmission #J4A4-1002129
This combination is one of 276
VIN JH4NA1153MT001519
~180k on chassis, 50K on engine after rebuild (details below)
Price $21,000

Location Denver, CO.

Overview

This NSX is located in Denver CO. I have owned this car since May 2006. I bought this NSX from an individual who I meet through NSX Prime. This is an excellent running car, the motor is still very powerful. Power band is amazing, very linear. This NSX has superior handling, and is lowered one inch (Bilsteins on lowered perch). The Power Slot rotors and Hawk pads provide good braking ability. Leather seats have been reupholstered with new leather. Transmission is not in snap ring range, and shifts perfectly. Car comes with Zanardi floor mats. Wheels have been upgraded with 1999 factory NSX wheels. Car has always been garaged while in my possession.

There is no point in wasting anyone’s time, so let’s get the bad news out of the way. The miles on the odometer are not actual. At some point in its history, someone rolled it back. The car has approximately 180K actual miles, as of July 2008, 50K miles on the engine that was rebuilt by Mark Basch in 2003. I will be more than happy to provide interested parties details and documentation on the motor. I also have a folder full of receipts and documentation of work performed, and parts ordered.

The NSX’s body is in good shape (just rock chips, a few scratches here and there, but no dents other that the damaged rocker panel (picture is below). I’m also including an undamaged rocker panel.

I have a number of aftermarket parts on the car (1999 wheels, 25mm H&R spacers(front & rear), Taitec Dual Parallel exhaust, Comptech headers, Comptech sway bars, SOS non-compliance tow-links, Bilstien shocks, Power slot brake rotors (front & rear), Hawk brake pads, Shark antenna, Alpine CD/Mp3 deck, Cantrell intake, Carbon fiber NSX-R style tail, Carbon fiber side scoops, and Autovation billet aluminum NSX specific racing pedals).

Issues

I will be up-front with all the issues it has, below are the ones I can think of. There are no major problems with the car, normal wear for an 18 year old NSX.

-Blower motor for A/C shuts down when on high for an extended period of time, A/C
blows cold and is R134.
-Combo lights and tail lights have a few small cracks.
-Paint chips on bumper, some on hood, and some on the mirrors.
-Needs Vtec solenoid gaskets.
-Drivers rocker panel is damaged, I have a good one I will include in the sale.
-Missing front driver wheel well liner.

Services Performed with previous owner

-AC condenser, evaporator valve, R134 conversion (McDavid Acura, Austin, TX) $1400+
-Speed sensor, coolant hoses, brake flush, seals, etc. (Gunn Acura, San Antonio, TX) $2000
-Rebuilt engine with replaced heads, new crankshaft, bearings, engine mounts, clutch (Basch Acura Service, Phoenix, AZ) $6000+

Services preformed under my ownership

-replaced left window regulator, 6/2006 Asian Auto parts, $435
-powder coated valve covers, and replaced value cover gaskets, Taylor Automotive
7/2006 $150
-painted top of car to match body because of sun damage, ChipMagic $1089
-new leather seat covers from Leather Seats.Com $650
-replaced oil pan gasket, left axle boot, rear main seal, axel seals, clutch master, clutch
slave, and both clutch disk. Trenz $1800
-AC recharge, TC Performance $185
-Custom dash for single din deck, Highline Car Audio $300

Pictures

tongnsx026qc7.jpg

tongnsx029nc6.jpg

tongnsx032bn7.jpg

tongnsx035as0.jpg

tongnsx040of9.jpg

tongnsx043sq0.jpg

tongnsx046uc0.jpg

tongnsx054xh5.jpg