• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1992 red/black 142k $19,500 - jh4na115xnt001258 - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
sold please do not respond

$19,500 - jh4na115xnt001258

contact jerry 714-856-4711

according to my wife my college days are no more babe magnets.:frown:

I originally bought the car because it was something I dreamed of getting since my younger days. However, I'm now starting to show signs of old age and I'm no longer a whipper snapper, its getting harder to jump in and out of the car. when i first bought the car i thought it would be fine, but my knee hurts too much to get out of the car.

I've owned the car for almost a year and have put on about 5k miles including one trip from los angeles to stanford university and los angeles to prescott, az. on both trips i didnt have any problems other than wrx guys trying to race me.

The reason for me not driving it as much is because I have other cars with higher seats that don't hurt my knee as much to get in and out of.

when i bought the car there were leaks and stuff and i took care of everything that would make it run and make me look good to the young ladies. that being said, i'm not in a hurry to sell. makes me feel like a kid again. (also please note, that when i'm in my 911 i get hit on by snobby LA chicks and the nsx gets more attention, but the girls are more down to earth)

about the car

• 142k miles
  • New NSX upgraded leather seats installed 6/14/11
  • Engine - all seals replaced - May 2011
  • Transmission - all seals replaced - May 2011
  • Clutch - upgraded to lightweight performance custom clutch. I didn't need a new clutch, but decided to have it done while the transmission is down. purchased and installed - May 2011
  • New lightweight fly wheel/pressure plate, clutch/fly wheel were balanced prior to install.
  • New windshield and NSX OEM molding. installed around March 2011
  • New rear tires with 1000 miles on them purchased on June 4, 2011
  • New window motor which will last a long time now.
  • authentic racing hart
  • cruise control
  • brakes are good ( i unplugged the abs brakes and it feels better i think)
please feel free to inspect, test drive, or bring your own mechanic
issues (pretty minor)

• Radio doesn't work (needs a new center amp), already tested with a new NSX OEM radio, it works, just a bad amp.
  • ABS works, but was making a funny noise so i unplugged, ( i actually like it better unplugged)
  • left rim has a small bend in it from hitting a pot hole around los angeles and alignment is slightly off, steering wheel is about 5 degrees off center, its very slight, but I want to mention everything.
  • bottom of the front bumper has seen its days of parking blocks and scratches, prior owner tried touching up almost the whole bottom.
  • air only blows on high or off
  • has a bunch of little rock chips on the front from the freeway.
leftfront.jpg

left.jpg

back-2.jpg

backright-2.jpg

rightside-1.jpg

interior1-1.jpg

interior2-1.jpg

engine.jpg

clutch.jpg

pressureplate.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status