• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1993 Acura NSX jh4na1150pt000199

Thanks, Yeah, they are around my area, i was going today but they are gone ... i might go on Thursday only .... 'cause they'll have the NSX after 10 am tomorrow and is no way that i can skip a customer b/c of that ....
Based on the way they describe that this X should be pristine ....
OScar

Nice looking car. I bought a '93 with 27K miles for $37K. Doesn't have the upgrade sound system. Only that is the oddest looking camel interior I've seen. I think the price is in line, good luck. You won't regret owning one.

^^
Thanks, i saw that one and made me really take in consideration .. i am really badly in need of an NSX ... but if i wait 7 more months i know i can get an NA2 ..... passion (like a disease) for cars SUCK .. i could trade my S2k + $ and get a NA2 already but i want to have both .... oh god .... what a dilemma ....

OScar

Ask if the timing belt has been done. If not, its a ticking time bomb. If they don't know (most likely) you need to find out.

Went there today, the car is indeed very very nice, there's some minor rock chips here and there, other than that the red looks amazing, the 19" Wheels are a bit too BLING for me, the interior reminded me my 95 Prelude, even the smell was like ... looks indeed unmolested mechanically and had the major services done with 50K ...

He wants 35K PERIOD, and offer me $*%t money for my S2k as trade, i told him there's a '92 with better price and only 14K miles and if he was going to sell for less, he told me "GO GET IT THEN" .... amazing ... i am very very amazed ,, he even told me he "owns a train - a REAL TRAIN - " .. and i do believe him, since he has a very nice collection of cars/toys on his warehouse ...

Anyways ... my hunt has begun ... i have time and no real URGENCY for my Nsx ... i might actually wait a bit more and save some extra $ and get a NA2 ,,,
I am ready but i'd rather take my time and not deal with dealer "BS" and get a private seller ... i will wait and get the right one, i know ...

OScar

Last edited:
What are some of the requirements that you are looking for?

Good question, my requirements? well, i'll use my S2k experience. I bought my S2k from a dealer, used, 2002 model 15K miles, still smelled like new, and by the time i bought i remember paying private party price on it, i simply walked, check every single inch of it, drove around, the dealer guys were actually A+ people (unlike the character i meet today)... next day came back with 10K and financed the rest ... easy, perfect color, perfect condition ... a great experience ..

I do like silver and black NSx's Na2's b/c of the 6 speed and the extra HP, i dynoed my S2k last week and i did put 208whp (45k miles in excellent shape).. considering that the S2k weights a bit less than 2.800lb i can say that my S is a pretty nimble quick car (clocked 5.5 0-60) .. but of course the NSX is in ANOTHER level (that's why i want one)... way above ... so, i'll take my time, be patience and I am sure i'll find the right one ... i'll be more than happy i know :D

Oscar

the 3.2 liter motor and the six speed are the most popular reasons for "stepping" up to the 97+ cars,,but some people like the "feel" of the earlier coupes,even with the smaller(190cc) motor and 5 speed which can get you to 80 mph in 2nd gear.We always say drive both and you decide,but of course easier said then done.Now to have the best of both you could opt for the zanardi or the few special order coupes that come up for sale.The targa on the nsx is nice but the air flow in and around the cockpit at speed makes for a much noisier and buffeting experience than your s2k.

Yeah i've seen countless NA1 x Na2 topics ... reminds me a bit the Ap1 vs Ap2 on the S2k world .. in the end what it matters i believe is how good the deal can be .... of course the 3.2 has a bit more of my interest but not by much ... actually i have a good friend here in South FL that has a S2k and is cousin a Zanardi ... last year they were thinking of selling it but not anymore .... and i can tell you, that is a quick NSX ...

Also i absolutely love "dlynes" NSX, yellow is not my color but his wheels and how his car looks is just pure sex on wheels ..

dlynes nsx and my S2k:
DSC00197.jpg

DSC00198.jpg

and finally my S ... i am keeping so i can DD top down!

DSC00037.jpg

..... @ least i have time and no rush, until then i am rolling top down!

OScar

Last edited:
So the first auction ended .... $24,500.00 which is wrong, i think this 93 is 29-30K ... now he has relisted:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170229463000

. if you guys saw how he was jerk when i asked if he could sell for less than 35K (even my gf was wtf?) .. he even told me that if i ask again the price would be 35.5K, then he was, GO, GO, get your other NSX GO GO!! ...... :biggrin: .. now even if he calls me and ask 29K i wouldn't take it .... karma sucks ... this 93 is 29-30K period.

OScar

PS: the story behind is that a young female got that car from them for 34K ..then she "invested" 8K on wheels and the DVD player on the cabin ... then she brought back and traded for a "mercedes" .... and he was trying to make 1K ,,,, oh well ....

Last edited:
That is a pretty clean car.
To bad the seller treated you like that.:frown:

I know, sucks .... he offered me 10K for my S ... while KBB has this:

S2000 45K miles
=====
Trade-In Value
Excellent (which btw is mine)
$13,700
Good
$12,925
Fair
$11,545
===

Private Party:
Excellent
$16,160
Good
$15,250
Fair
$14,030
======

Suggested Retail Price:
Excellent
$19,055
==========

yep 10K for my pristine S2K (i've decided to keep it as DD anyways) ...
But i am OK i believe that is always "time" for everything in life ... and i know i am there .. is a matter os patience and good luck .. specially considering how rare the nsx's are ...:cool:

OScar

93 NSX, seller wants a bit less than 38K .... please let me know what are your thoughts ...

VIN jh4na1150pt000199

My opinion......no way. Much better deals out there and much better attitudes. My 3 cents... :wink:

Dude, if this is the case... WAIT 7 months for a NA2 & keep the S2k if tht is what you REALLY want to do! I don't see why you are in such a hurry. Since summer is here, Enjoy that S2k now! :2cents:

^^
Thanks, i saw that one and made me really take in consideration .. i am really badly in need of an NSX ... but if i wait 7 more months i know i can get an NA2 ..... passion (like a disease) for cars SUCK .. i could trade my S2k + $ and get a NA2 already but i want to have both .... oh god .... what a dilemma ....

OScar

This NSX happens to be Ahania. :biggrin:

She technically belongs to my best friend. We bought the car as a joint project and now he wants to sell her. He did lay out all the cash. I might offer to buy it from him. She has 68K miles on her. What do you guys think she is worth?

This NSX happens to be Ahania. :biggrin:

She technically belongs to my best friend. We bought the car as a joint project and now he wants to sell her. He did lay out all the cash. I might offer to buy it from him. She has 68K miles on her. What do you guys think she is worth?

On ebay now! not much of a description!

Back