• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1993 NSX coupe Black/Black 5-Speed 121187 mi JH4NA1157PT000183

Status
Not open for further replies.
Car Information
Year:
Type:
NSX coupe
Transmission:
5-Speed
Exterior color:
Black
Interior color:
Black
Odometer:
121187 mi
VIN:
JH4NA1157PT000183
Price:
$57,900 OBO

Car History
Title History:
Current title is clean. No known branded title history.
Accidents:
No
Owners:

Seller Information
Dealer:
No
Tom Dillon, [email protected] or 509-539-1634

Maintenance Information
Recent nearly $8000 engine re-build by perfectionistic, mechanic who specializes in engine re-builds, engine runs like new, excellent maintenance with regular oil changes (last changed June 2019 with very few miles driven since) plus all fluids changed recently & timing belt changed, driver’s seat always protected with seat cover.

Details
For sale: 1993 Acura NSX, manual transmission, appreciating classic, black (the only monochromatic, non two-tone color that year), 121K miles, no accidents, always garaged, driven regularly (as evidenced by the mileage), recent nearly $8000 engine re-build by perfectionistic, mechanic who specializes in engine re-builds, engine runs like new, excellent maintenance with regular oil changes (last changed June 2019 with very few miles driven since) plus all fluids changed recently & timing belt changed, driver’s seat always protected with seat cover. Gas stabilizer added & mostly placed on trickle-charger since Autumn. Extremely reliable. Few cosmetic blemishes. All keys plus spares & owner’s manual. Owned since mid 1990’s (second owner) & purchased with 7K miles. Extra factory wheels & newish tires also available. Every thing works except the factory stereo. Ice cold AC. Selling due to health issues. Maintenance records available. $57,900.00 OBO. Serious buyers only. Call Tom 509-539-1634 or e-mail [email protected].
tYZLtyL.gif

2iXImfb.gif

bDHA3SW.gif

UMzWX7D.gif

a648CTH.gif

GTlGVkL.gif

82hODcM.gif

gUWOZPu.gif

ByO3s2t.gif

Last edited:
high mile, no story NA1's are going for $----- on BaT....
about the only place these things are selling these days at proper market value.

might save you a few bumps if you check out what is selling on that site and at what prices.....

Last edited:
There are two other black ones in the for sale section with similar mileage listed at $42k and $45k. GL on sale tho.

I’ve now had two offers of $55K & one offer of $54K on my NSX’s (all contingent on the buyer selling real estate or another car) as well as multiple lower offers of $50K. Accordingly I am lowering my price to $55K (firm) for non-contingent, real offers.

My 1994 NSX sold for $55,000.00 to a reputable cash buyer (money already wired to me). Since placing that ad with NSX Prime, I have fielded over 50 inquiries for the 1994 NSX with about half being serious buyers and half being ’tire kickers’. Of the serious buyers about half were ‘low ballers’. By being patient & learning about the actual NSX market by talking to realistic buyers (even if their offers were contingent), I was able to wait until a cash buyer presented himself willing to pay an actual real market price for my car. I will definitely use this experience selling my 1994 NSX as I continue to attempt to sell my remaining 1993 NSX for roughly comparable money.

NSX market heating up. Check out Autotrader & Cars.com. The cheapest NSX listed is ~$65K. Accordingly, I am re-pricing my 1993 at my original price of $57,900.00

I have found that prices are all over the board. Many cars are up for sale for an extended period of time 50-100+ days with some cars way longer. You'd have to question is the car priced right??? The old saying, a car is only worth what someone is willing to pay. Personally, I think some cars are simply overpriced........

I have found that prices are all over the board. Many cars are up for sale for an extended period of time 50-100+ days with some cars way longer. You'd have to question is the car priced right??? The old saying, a car is only worth what someone is willing to pay. Personally, I think some cars are simply overpriced........

I agree, many are over-priced but the market is dictated by the nostalgia premium. Many folks are pulling their forum ads and going to BaT. Good luck to the OP.

Yep, prices will vary. RacerXWing's spreadsheet will show averages, but there's obviously a range of selling prices associated with each dot on his graph.

I've thrown cars up for sale at "ambitious" prices when I wasn't really committed to selling, and let the market decide. Kind of an "I don't really want to sell, but if someone offers .... then I will" situation. I imagine that's what OP is doing. He had another NSX listed as well, he owned both for a long time and clearly loved to drive them. I imagine it's hard for him to part with the cars. If he really wanted them gone, I doubt a 5% variation in sales price would be a major obstacle.

Just completed $2000.00 service with master Honda/NSX mechanic at local Honda dealer (replacing timing belt, drive belts, water pump, & tensioner.) Valve adjustment done & valve cover gasket replaced. Will add to asking price—-$59,900.00. Meanwhile greatly enjoying driving it.

Tom, put this thing on BaT already....Been almost a year on here for sale with a bump every month

You should consider lowering the price not raising it btw, unless this is on here just to please the wife lol

"I swear ...I am selling it":smile:

curious at what the current asking price is as i've seen it go up and down and up. im currently looking at one that's local to me with over a 15yrs of ownership and records, but if that falls through, nice to have other options. thank you.

curious at what the current asking price is as i've seen it go up and down and up. im currently looking at one that's local to me with over a 15yrs of ownership and records, but if that falls through, nice to have other options. thank you.

He raised the price to the $59.9k price on March 16 2021. The original post hasn't been edited since May 12 2020 so I think you are safe to assume his current asking price is the one listed a few posts above from March 16 2021.

He raised the price to the $59.9k price on March 16 2021. The original post hasn't been edited since May 12 2020 so I think you are safe to assume his current asking price is the one listed a few posts above from March 16 2021.
bump

Wow, I used to go to tri-cities/Richland for work all the time a few years back. Didn't know there was a fellow NSXer in that area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back