• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1993 NSX coupe Silver/Black 5-Speed 127000 mil JH4NA1153PT000424

Car Information
Year:
Type:
NSX coupe
Transmission:
5-Speed
Exterior color:
Silver
Interior color:
Black
Odometer:
127000 mil
VIN:
JH4NA1153PT000424
Price:
$48000 OBO

Car History
Title History:
Current title is clean. No known branded title history.
Accidents:
Yes
Owners:
3?

Seller Information
Dealer:
No
email: [email protected]

Maintenance Information
Previous owners claimed the following (see attached Prime history):
- top end rebuilt
- trans rebuilt
- seats recovered in leather
- stereo amps
Maintenance since I have owned the car:
- Brake master cylinder
- Brake disks
- Main relay
- Ignition switch/harness
- Climate control computer
- Battery
- Battery clamps
- Clutch (SOS 275) with flywheel, changed about 1000 miles ago
- Oil changes, synthetic only, with filter
- Tires replaced about 500 miles ago
- Windshield glass chips filled in

Details
http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/61687-1993-Sebring-Silver-Rear-Damage-JH4NA1153PT000424
The above is the story of my NSX. It was damaged earlier in its life but eventually sold to me. I got it with the intent to keep it a driver but return it to it original state. I have put only 7 thousand miles in the nine years owned.
Things I have done to the car: a previous owner removed a sport aftermarket exhaust and replaced it with a stock one. I removed the lowering springs and replaced them with stock ones. I have removed the aftermarket alarm and IPOD attachment. The stock type antenna has been replaced. A more recent owner has installed the later 2002-2005 wheels, which look quite nice on the car (note: one wheel is slightly scuffed).
In general this car is quite clean with few paint chips. The interior condition is very good with no cracked dash panels, seats have wrinkled leather but not worn or cracked. It drives very well with no drift, crabbing or unusual noises. Hagerty notes a condition 3 car (garage queen but ready for weekends) is currently (5/11/2021) listed at $55k, while a condition 4 (visible paint and interior flaws) is at $33k. I consider this somewhere in between.
Contact me at the listed email address if interested...I do have a two requests. One, serious, sincere inquiries only (I do have a standing offer). Two, no trades as I already have a dog, cute kid and cute wife! Thanks for your time!
Kyle

Attachments

• drivers door.jpg
    drivers door.jpg
    349.3 KB · Views: 1,777
  • front.jpg
    front.jpg
    318.2 KB · Views: 1,780
  • left.jpg
    left.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 1,786
  • right.jpg
    right.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 1,776
  • seat.jpg
    seat.jpg
    236 KB · Views: 1,845
  • engine1.jpg
    engine1.jpg
    291.1 KB · Views: 1,782
Sold!

Car Information
Year:
Type:
NSX coupe
Transmission:
5-Speed
Exterior color:
Silver
Interior color:
Black
Odometer:
127000 mil
VIN:
JH4NA1153PT000424
Price:
$48000 OBO

Car History
Title History:
Current title is clean. No known branded title history.
Accidents:
Yes
Owners:
3?

Seller Information
Dealer:
No
email: [email protected]

Maintenance Information
Previous owners claimed the following (see attached Prime history):
- top end rebuilt
- trans rebuilt
- seats recovered in leather
- stereo amps
Maintenance since I have owned the car:
- Brake master cylinder
- Brake disks
- Main relay
- Ignition switch/harness
- Climate control computer
- Battery
- Battery clamps
- Clutch (SOS 275) with flywheel, changed about 1000 miles ago
- Oil changes, synthetic only, with filter
- Tires replaced about 500 miles ago
- Windshield glass chips filled in

Details
http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/61687-1993-Sebring-Silver-Rear-Damage-JH4NA1153PT000424
The above is the story of my NSX. It was damaged earlier in its life but eventually sold to me. I got it with the intent to keep it a driver but return it to it original state. I have put only 7 thousand miles in the nine years owned.
Things I have done to the car: a previous owner removed a sport aftermarket exhaust and replaced it with a stock one. I removed the lowering springs and replaced them with stock ones. I have removed the aftermarket alarm and IPOD attachment. The stock type antenna has been replaced. A more recent owner has installed the later 2002-2005 wheels, which look quite nice on the car (note: one wheel is slightly scuffed).
In general this car is quite clean with few paint chips. The interior condition is very good with no cracked dash panels, seats have wrinkled leather but not worn or cracked. It drives very well with no drift, crabbing or unusual noises. Hagerty notes a condition 3 car (garage queen but ready for weekends) is currently (5/11/2021) listed at $55k, while a condition 4 (visible paint and interior flaws) is at $33k. I consider this somewhere in between.
Contact me at the listed email address if interested...I do have a two requests. One, serious, sincere inquiries only (I do have a standing offer). Two, no trades as I already have a dog, cute kid and cute wife! Thanks for your time!
Kyle

Good evening.
The NSX has been sold. I included a repair manual, new air conditioning compressor, axle rebuild kit, worn clutch assembly, new water pump. After a short introduction and test drive it has found a new home. Final selling price $50k.

Thanks for Prime for letting the known history be saved. Best regards to all NSX owners and drivers out there.

Kyle

Back